Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

alley

Posted Wed Jan 2nd, 2008 7:06pm Post subject: just a normal day in space
sorry gotta rant somewhere, and why not here......
1st the positiv part of the day... my kingdom dvd arrived
now the rest.....
(in chronological order)
i went grocery shopping in the village, 10 minutes after i arrived home a friend called if i could drive her to the big store to do her groceries... because of an illness she isn't allowed to drive for the whole of 2008 so i offered to help out.
so i got into my car, which i had de-iced already and drove off to go shopping.... again.
when i came home my dvd awaited me and i hooked up my new player to watch it... in the process i climbed behind the tv and the cupboard on which my amp rests....
gotta looove cob webs....
then a little resting and watching dvd whilst having lunch yay for me
the fellow bringing in, and hooking up my router called that he would be late. so waiting... i love waiting.
and for i didn't know when he would come i couldn't really use my computer....
he came round 4pm just when i stepped out of the shower... go figure
i dressed he hooked up the router... and made it semi work.
meanwhile he asked for a cd i promised to give him. and mentioned he had heard one song of it on tv but couldn't recall it, i doubted that cause tis a special cd you get when buying the sheet music. for i had lend the cd to a friend and he was bothered by not recalling the song i got behind the piano and played the tunes he knew for comparison... and made a compleeeeete fool of myself cause i hadn't played these thingies for a while. and of course them weren't the songs....
meanwhile my beloved brother called if i could help in the garden....
so i kicked out the computer guy downstairs to me mums flat to fix her pc...
in the garden a trailer full of firewood awaited me, for like 10 seconds cause then me mum called i should help the computer guy.
i went back in sorted things out and went out again, unloading the trailer with my brother who then told me there would be one more trailerload waiting down at the river... so we fetched that and found out it were 2 trailer loads...
when i came back in i was again wet with sweat and dirty all over.
if someone mentiones how romantic and cosy fireplaces are i think i'll scream!
at least the wood was already chopped ....
i usually wear a dagger on my belt when i am in the garden cause it comes in handy from time to time... of course i forgot that and sat down on it... yay
right now i am still dirty, but had to fix the router first...
now i'll have a shower (again)
and then i can finally do the paperwork i wanted to do all day...
sometimes i think i am just tooo nice.
by the way... my mum just discovered youtube....it'll be a tough week.....

alley

Posted Fri Jan 11th, 2008 4:25pm Post subject: just a normal day in space
i just got an invitation for dinner good thing
chinese, even better

alas all my trousers are in the laundry, or better not dry yet....

so the old problem i got a full closet of nothing to wear, so to say, well at least nothing to stick my legs in.....

only a skirt which is part of my official meeting the press outfit.... tis hand taylored sometime in the 1940s and quite tight.... and i look a little like margarete rutherford in it....

bah who cares i'll go in my jammies....