Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

plimmerian

Posted Sat Feb 17th, 2007 5:03am Post subject: Just an ordinary depressive
I never said I was the forum spokeperson

I am the post initiator

Does everyone using this site have acid in their mouths????

AxmxZ

Posted Sat Feb 17th, 2007 5:16am Post subject: Just an ordinary depressive
What the hell were you expecting, a support group brimming over with hugs and cooing? If you're going to talk nonsense here, you'll get called on it.

plimmerian

Posted Sat Feb 17th, 2007 5:25am Post subject: Just an ordinary depressive
The non-sense is coming from other parts of this site, mainly from two individuals that I can see.

yes, I didn't expect to be ripped to shreds trying to give alternative points of view.

I don't mind people not agreeing with me and airing their opinions but this behaviour viewed so far is just down right rude!

ClareBear

Posted Sat Feb 17th, 2007 7:17am Post subject: Just an ordinary depressive

The acid from your tongue is not welcome here.

Who died and made you forum spokesperson?

Not me.

meekychuppet

Posted Sat Feb 17th, 2007 9:46am Post subject: Just an ordinary depressive
The non-sense is coming from other parts of this site, mainly from two individuals that I can see.

yes, I didn't expect to be ripped to shreds trying to give alternative points of view.

I don't mind people not agreeing with me and airing their opinions but this behaviour viewed so far is just down right rude!

You didn't offer an alternative view, you made the sweeping generalisation of the century and whatever you intended to be you were, in fact, extremely offensive, dismissing the valuable treatment many thousands have had which has literally saved their lives.

If you want to try and rephrase your assertion perhaps it can be discussed. I always run everything through my finely tuned bullshit detector and I sure as hell know chicken shit from chicken salad.

I know what you were trying to say and I am quite in agreement to a degree but in a place devoted to elevated mood and emotional disorders it would be great if you didn't make ridiculous statements - it's possibly the worst thing you could do.