Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

shawnhenning

Posted Fri Feb 20th, 2009 5:54am Post subject: Just caught up on the PodGrams...
Hello.

I'm addressing this note to Stephen Fry and I'm not quite sure where to post it, so I'll just post it here.

Today I caught up on all the PodGrams and wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed them and hope you continue to produce them as your schedule allows.

I particularly liked the PodGrams on Language, Wallpaper and Broadcasting. You've inspired me to read a bit more Oscar Wilde (or perhaps listen). I was not as impressed with "A Picture of Dorian Gray" when I listened to it in audiobook format a few years ago and put Wilde on the back burner for a bit.

I did not realize you were a Doctor Who fan, or at least interested in the show. There was a Doctor Who convention in LA this past weekend and you were in LA filming Bones. I'm not sure if you are interested in fan conventions, but should you be in LA next February you might want to check it out.

Finally thank you for having variable font sizes on your web site. I appreciate it.

Looking forward to your next PodGram.
Shawn

michael

Posted Fri Feb 20th, 2009 4:31pm Post subject: Just caught up on the PodGrams...
don't mean to interrupt your note, shawn, but i see you're in seattle

*waves*

i lived there for awhile, nice place.

*returns you to regularly scheduled broadcast*

"HELLO I'M TACTILE !" is an anagram of my name

shawnhenning

Posted Sun Feb 22nd, 2009 12:07am Post subject: Just caught up on the PodGrams...
Thanks for the note Michael. I've been here since 1997 and quite like it. From time to time I think about NYC, London or SFO as alternate places to live. Not being able to drive limits the places I can live in the states. Seattle is quite good for me in this respect.

*waves back*

I grew up just North of you in Nebraska.

Shawn