Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Norfolk and good

Posted Wed Sep 16th, 2009 11:06pm Post subject: Karate Kid - I just don't get it!

Can anyone explain this to me?

In the tournament final at the end of the Karate Kid the bad guy gets a final warning and is threatened with being thrown out of the tournament for kicking Daniel san in the leg, but when Daniel kicks the bad guy in the face by using the crane technique he is awarded the trophy and hailed a hero!!

Its a funny old world.

tito

Member *

Posted Thu Sep 17th, 2009 2:06pm Post subject: Karate Kid - I just don't get it!

Bad guys are fair game.

quantumofire

Posted Thu Sep 17th, 2009 8:34pm Post subject: Karate Kid - I just don't get it!

Tito said:
Bad guys are fair game.

Then he should have taken his head off with a piece of cheese wire. Even bad guys need to be given a chance to repent. I think that Daniel needs to be given a good talking and made to eat his own foot.
Mind you, I've never actually sat through Karate Kid without falling asleep. Give me The Exorcist any time, that Megan can sure spin her head. I reckon Daniel would be no match for the devil girl.
Hey ho, Mark Kermode rules Okay.

http://quantumofire.blogspot.com/

Breaking contradictions in his mind was, to him, like walking through a winter forest snapping twigs underfoot.

Norfolk and good

Posted Sat Sep 19th, 2009 11:30pm Post subject: Karate Kid - I just don't get it!

Hi Tito.

I think you are right , bad guys are fair game. Now lets get out there and kick some ass!!!!

tito

Member *

Posted Sun Sep 20th, 2009 11:21am Post subject: Karate Kid - I just don't get it!

I'm not good at kicking. But I could sing at the bad guys. This would also bring them crashing to their knees, begging me to stop.

My rendition of the Robbie Williams hit 'Angels' is particularly painful.

Nitro

Posted Sun Sep 20th, 2009 9:18pm Post subject: Karate Kid - I just don't get it!

Oh Tito! I'd love to hear it but know it would be useless to ask you to record it and throw it up in .mp3 <<<<grin>>>> Maybe you could be the next YouTube star!

Karate Kid was brutally bad, and not 'bad in a good way' bad. Just bad. For me anyhow. Ralph Macchio's 'acting' got
on my nerves pretty fast LOL

Really? Wow.

tito

Member *

Posted Sun Sep 20th, 2009 10:55pm Post subject: Karate Kid - I just don't get it!

Have you ever heard a cat coughing up a fur ball?

Set that to music and you've got my singing.

Sub-Level28

Posted Tue Sep 22nd, 2009 4:59am Post subject: Karate Kid - I just don't get it!

One word: ignorant
Ignorant filmmakers that has no clue about Karate (or martial arts in general) and a really crap movie. I thought it was crap even as a child.

I wish I was a shapeshifter.
Sub-Level 28, My blog

Art is any created work that provokes strong emotions in you, personally. And trying to impose your feelings on someone else is as pointless and time-consuming as trying to impregnate a dishwasher.

Norfolk and good

Posted Tue Sep 22nd, 2009 10:26pm Post subject: Karate Kid - I just don't get it!

Hey Tito you said your rendition of Angels is particularly painful but at least if you sang it we wouldn't have to look at that gurning monkey boy Robbie Williams.

tito

Member *

Posted Tue Sep 22nd, 2009 10:36pm Post subject: Karate Kid - I just don't get it!

No you wouldn't. I look like a gurning LLama!

Much more attractive.

Norfolk and good

Posted Wed Sep 23rd, 2009 10:50pm Post subject: Karate Kid - I just don't get it!

WEll its an improvement on RW!!

tito

Member *

Posted Wed Sep 23rd, 2009 10:53pm Post subject: Karate Kid - I just don't get it!

Thankyou! I don't get nearly enough compliments on my looks.

Norfolk and good

Posted Thu Sep 24th, 2009 3:33pm Post subject: Karate Kid - I just don't get it!

Looking at your picture the beard does need a bit of a trim but other than that you're looking good!!!!

tito

Member *

Posted Thu Sep 24th, 2009 3:59pm Post subject: Karate Kid - I just don't get it!

Thankyou! A lot of people find hairy women unattractive!