Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

IdeaCollector

Posted Mon Jan 2nd, 2012 7:30am Post subject: Katy-Sara Culling

marz: *hugs* I miss her too...different things remind me of her. Even preparing for my trip to europe this year reminds me that she and I didn't get to meet in person and that I held my own little memorial for her when I was in Liverpool.

I know she is greatly missed by a lot of us forum regulars.

I used to be EternalStudent on these forums until the switch over. So don't get excited..I'm not someone new and exciting. I'm just me :P

Katymum

Posted Mon Jan 2nd, 2012 7:17pm Post subject: Katy-Sara Culling

Thank you. You should have called us...we would have liked to have met you and had a chat.

IdeaCollector

Posted Tue Jan 3rd, 2012 8:31am Post subject: Katy-Sara Culling

Aww it would have been nice to meet you but I don't know ya'lls number and I'm terrified of phones anyway. *a bit embarrassed about that*

I used to be EternalStudent on these forums until the switch over. So don't get excited..I'm not someone new and exciting. I'm just me :P

Nitro

Posted Tue Feb 21st, 2012 7:38am Post subject: Katy-Sara Culling

I still can't believe she's gone

Really? Wow.

greentree

Posted Thu Mar 22nd, 2012 10:09am Post subject: Katy-Sara Culling

Still miss you, Katy. x

No sig.

michael

Posted Tue Mar 27th, 2012 3:50am Post subject: Katy-Sara Culling

KATY,

I can't come around this forum, this strange space without space, without thinking of you. And thinking on to the room, the apartment I was in, the desk I sat at while writing to you, and the humm (or roarr, depending on the day) of the window unit air conditioner, and the buzz of my phone getting messages from you, at odd hours because of the ocean between, and the book you sent and the box I sent and the things I piled up and didn't send yet, and I live in a different place now, I live in a different state now, but this place here looks the same as it did, with the same paint and doors and passwords and stored messages and I don't know what to do here except tiptoe in and out.

-m/b/r/e

p.s. you know i'm just being dramatic.

"HELLO I'M TACTILE !" is an anagram of my name

TobiasMonk

Posted Tue Mar 27th, 2012 3:55am Post subject: Katy-Sara Culling

I'd say you nailed it perfectly.

I cannot be awake for nothing looks to me as it did before, Or else I am awake for the first time, and all before has been a mean sleep.
Walt Whitman

michael

Posted Tue Mar 27th, 2012 3:58am Post subject: Katy-Sara Culling

and hugs.

"HELLO I'M TACTILE !" is an anagram of my name

Katymum

Posted Wed May 23rd, 2012 10:29am Post subject: Katy-Sara Culling

Please keep remembering and make as much noise as you like. x

Wilde Woman

Posted Thu May 24th, 2012 10:40pm Post subject: Katy-Sara Culling

michael said:
KATY,

I can't come around this forum, this strange space without space, without thinking of you. And thinking on to the room, the apartment I was in, the desk I sat at while writing to you, and the humm (or roarr, depending on the day) of the window unit air conditioner, and the buzz of my phone getting messages from you, at odd hours because of the ocean between, and the book you sent and the box I sent and the things I piled up and didn't send yet, and I live in a different place now, I live in a different state now, but this place here looks the same as it did, with the same paint and doors and passwords and stored messages and I don't know what to do here except tiptoe in and out.

-m/b/r/e

p.s. you know i'm just being dramatic.

Don't think you're being dramatic at all. I find I have to tiptoe out again now again myself. But that's just me. Katy would want everyone to still come here and be supportive of each other here just as she was. I just do it elsewhere now. PLEEEASE don't this ever stop being a forum for all who need it for whenever they need it.

((((((HUGS)))))) to you all.

My Blogsites:
http://mindwalking-ajournalofdiscovery.blogspot.com/
It's the one who haven't been assessed I'm scared of!

Katymum

Posted Fri Jun 29th, 2012 10:59am Post subject: Katy-Sara Culling

Katy's work continues, for shortly, "Purple Girl" will be published. There are two corrections to be made and then the family will give Chipmunka permission to print. It is a beautiful book for a beautiful person. x

Vampyros

Posted Fri Jan 18th, 2013 1:26am Post subject: Katy-Sara Culling

The Katy Sara Culling Tribute is ready in e-Book form http://chipmunkapublishing.co.uk/shop/index.php?ma.....ts_id=2326 Charity/Bipolar

Thanks to everyone involved

Please help spread the word to raise as much money as we can for Equilibrium and awareness for Mental Illness lets help them carry on Katy Sara's amazing work.

Vx (AManda Groves)

The Katy Sara Culling Tribute is ready in e-Book form http://chipmunkapublishing.co.uk/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=2326 Charity/Bipolar

fryfan20

Posted Mon Jul 1st, 2013 2:39pm Post subject: Katy-Sara Culling

maybe its stupid to say this so long after, I should have posted something earlier. it doesn't feel right to get back to the forum without saying something. I didn't know her very well but her passing did hit me hard, maybe because I had spoken over twitter with her a few days before. she was kind and caring as she was always, even tho she must have been feeling very bad, she still took a moment to make sure I was okay. I wish I had said something to give her hope or made her feel a bit better. I am very sorry, I really am
wish she spoke to someone who was better in this sort of thing, someone who had some hope to pass on.
I know those who loved her aren't helped by my regrets or thoughts and I hope I won't re-open old wounds. just wanted to say what I should have said back then

I am what I am

Katymum

Posted Mon Jul 1st, 2013 10:54pm Post subject: Katy-Sara Culling

Believe me... everyone who who has spoken about Katy has helped her family. Please don't be sorry. How amazing that she helped people despite being so ill herself. As her sister said if only she [Katy] had had a Katy Sara. Take care. xxx

fryfan20

Posted Tue Jul 2nd, 2013 1:09pm Post subject: Katy-Sara Culling

thank you,
I know nothing I can say to make it right, I am sorry for your loss. if you ever feel the need to talk, my inbox is always open

I am what I am