Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

fryingpan

Posted Thu Nov 25th, 2010 3:50pm Post subject: Kingdom.

Stephen ! Will there be more episodes of Kingdom ? It was very popular in Sweden. Ms Norris and Ms Imrie are great actors too ! Love them both. I also loved "a bit of Fry & Laurie"
Regards Toby

taker1

Posted Fri Nov 26th, 2010 11:14pm Post subject: Kingdom.

fryingpan said:
Stephen ! Will there be more episodes of Kingdom ? It was very popular in Sweden. Ms Norris and Ms Imrie are great actors too ! Love them both. I also loved "a bit of Fry & Laurie"
Regards Toby

Sadly there will be no more Kingdom as ITV cancalled it after 3 series

fryingpan

Posted Wed Dec 1st, 2010 3:03pm Post subject: Kingdom.

taker1 said:
Sadly there will be no more Kingdom as ITV cancalled it after 3 series

What a shame ! Don´´t they understand quality when they see it ? What about other channels ! ITV, Yorkshire, BBC , Thames TV?

Spots

Posted Wed Dec 1st, 2010 3:26pm Post subject: Kingdom.

fryingpan said:
What a shame ! Don´´t they understand quality when they see it ?

I TOTALLY agree..I DEMAND to speak to The Manager, Customer Complaints Department Immediately

fryingpan

Posted Mon Dec 6th, 2010 9:16am Post subject: Kingdom.

I Was very happy yesterday, dec 4, when I found Kingdom in my TV again. The 1:st episod started with a picture of Simons gravestone with the family around it. My sundays will be filled with joy ! It´s a very varm tone in the series and a wonderful humor ! And Alvis, what a beautiful car, is it your own ? my regards to the team !
And,it was great to see the lovely June Whitfield !
Love, and merry christmas to you all !

Nitro

Posted Wed Dec 8th, 2010 6:51pm Post subject: Kingdom.

Were those new episodes or repeats???

Really? Wow.

fryingpan

Posted Mon Dec 13th, 2010 1:14pm Post subject: Kingdom.

They were new to me, Yesterday Lyle Anderson was in a leading roll where he managed to win a case. It was also very funny with the cropcircles and the caracters involved
i do hope they will reapat all episodes in Swedish TV later on

Justpottering

Posted Sun Jan 16th, 2011 2:09pm Post subject: Kingdom.

Hi Fryingpan, the series you describe are series three, there are no more (YET - ever the optimist)

I enjoyed each series so much, that I put it on my Christmas list and got all 3 series in DVD, I have been overdosing on my favourite guy - and all the actors who made the series what it was - fantastic.

I need to get a t-shirt with 'Bring Back Kingdom' on it...