Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

CaliforniaViv

Posted Mon Jul 23rd, 2012 2:11am Post subject: Kingdom

I view Kingdom in America on Netflix.With most US TV channels buying into awful reality shows, I have been watching and re-watching the 18 episodes of Kingdom, so glad to view quality entertainment. I also watch Doc Martin (it is broadcast on our PBS- Public Television and on Netflix). England seems to also recognize the need for quality programming by continuing to film Doc Martin episodes. Why, then, did it fail to recognize the wonderful qualities of Kingdom? It would be fantastic if broadcast execs with HBO or Showtime, or any other farsighted Entertainment company would financially back Kingdom and re-assemble the Kingdom writers to pick up where it left off and give TV viewers more pure quality shows.

AimeeJoe66

Posted Fri Jul 27th, 2012 2:15am Post subject: Kingdom

I adore Kingdom. Stephen has the Midas touch with entertainment don't you think? He is a real joy a gift to the entertainment industry.

AimeeJoe

Desideria

Posted Sun Jul 29th, 2012 12:08am Post subject: Kingdom

I've just bought the complete series because it has never been on TV here in my country. I've heard about it before and had looked at pictures but I had no idea how sweet, lovely and adorable the show actually is. I fell in love with Peter Kingdom from the start. I'm pretty sure that there's a lot of the real Stephen Fry in that character.

I wish ITV hadn't cancelled it. There should be a series 4 and 5 and 6 ...

<3 to Peter Kingdom and the wonderful Mr. Stephen Fry.

@AvenidaMK on Twitter

Yorkshire Pudding

Posted Tue Jul 31st, 2012 8:29am Post subject: Kingdom

Dear Stephen,

I remember seeing Kingdom on a Sunday evening and passing it by. I recently watched them all on Lovefilm and just wanted to convey how much I enjoyed them, and if we are lucky enough to be gifted with another series I will be delighted. Thanks for A Bit of...I always tell my American friends to watch them.

Be well

Yorkshire Pudding