Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

fryfan20

Posted Fri Apr 17th, 2009 10:55pm Post subject: Kingdom on één (Belgium)
I didn't knew about it until someone tweeted me and I am so happy that kingdom is being shown at the Belgium network één, witch I can resive as well here in the Netherlands.
just seen the second ep (mist the first) and I loved it so much

do find it strange that the Uk isn't the first one to see it

I am what I am

Gryvix

Posted Fri Apr 24th, 2009 5:59pm Post subject: Kingdom on één (Belgium)
I got a little confused, so decided to write a post about it.
I just found it a bit weird that we got it first to see, tho it is not the first time things like that happen, BBC's Rome got broadcasted earlier than on the BBC, I remember there were some rumblings on that. (you can't call Englishmen rioting more than that when sober :p )
I love it to bits ^^

*Spoiler Alert*

In the third episode where Peter sounded quite horny when talking to Kyle.(I'm not putting the actors' names since it was all part of the acting )
I loved the scene where Karl Davies tries to entertain the baby and not ending in the cliché "hurt yourself to cheer up the baby"-thingywingy.

oh well the total viewers is not that great, tho it's 10'th on the day with 475360( on 6.3 million people in Flanders and dutch speaking people from Brussels) viewers. Extrapolated to the UK it would be 4.6m viewers
Noted that it's broadcasted fridayevening at 22h. not really primetime. Viewerpercentage is 24.5%. So 1 in 4 is watching Stephen Fry prancing around on tv.

Midsomerlover

Posted Sat Apr 25th, 2009 11:27am Post subject: Kingdom on één (Belgium)
The fact that they already aired 2 series and are now airing the third means that the VRT is content with viewing figures. Those figures aren't bad at all opposed to some other programmes they showed on Friday evening.

@midsomerlover on Twitter.