Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

robertas

Posted Mon Mar 30th, 2009 6:48pm Post subject: Kingdom pre-screening :)
Hello everyone!

I know a few people have popped over to our blog (Couchslobs.com) over the last year or so and I know a lot of you also like Kingdom.

So I just wanted to let you know lovely people from ITV have invited us for the pre-screening of the first episode of the 3rd season

Basically it will include screening of the episode (as mentioned above), a Q&A with lovely Mr. Fry and some other things which haven't been confirmed just yet.

You can read about it at the link down below and you can pop by and visit us as I will post updates when we have some further information and I sort out the technical details. I would looove to live tweet but don't know if that will be possible. But I will take pics. Plenty of them

I would really like to share this experience with the lot of you (since I couldn't be at any of the book signings, filmings etc, I loved reading posts from people who did have the opportunity to go).

So I hope you will join us on our escapade

http://www.couchslobs.com/2009/03/30/stephen-fry-a.....screening/

Midsomerlover

Posted Mon Mar 30th, 2009 7:42pm Post subject: Kingdom pre-screening :)
Great news! Let's hope they can tell if there's gonna be a fourth series by then!

@midsomerlover on Twitter.

robertas

Posted Mon Apr 27th, 2009 6:58pm Post subject: Kingdom pre-screening :)
Hello everyone,

I have finally sat down to write the report from the pre-screening, I think I will have to stretch it over 2 days though I haven't even started on the Q&A session

Anyhow here is the link

http://www.couchslobs.com/2009/04/27/kingdom-pre-s.....#more-1108

And Love_Kingdom about the fourth series - there was no news on that one (I think it was a bit early since the show hasn't even aired in the UK) so I think we should all just make sure we tune in As long as ratings are high well it can't hurt can it?