Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

jellybeans89

Posted Sun Feb 24th, 2008 10:49pm Post subject: Kingdom series 2 available FREE from Telegraph!
Good news! Series 2 is now available from March 1st to be collected from the Telegraph daily until the 9th. You collect the first 2 on the Saturday 1st, Sunday 2nd, then collect the tokens and send them off to collect the others (though I think this costs you an extra 4.99..forgotten, read link to find out)

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/portal/main.jhtml?view=.....DVDs.jhtml

This is a good sign that they will be bringing series 2 out of DVD, I was sure they would anyway, just not for a while.

lef

Posted Mon Feb 25th, 2008 4:37pm Post subject: Kingdom series 2 available FREE from Telegraph!
Yay I'm excited!

amyl_nitrate

Posted Mon Feb 25th, 2008 5:01pm Post subject: Kingdom series 2 available FREE from Telegraph!
...and in the first paragraph on the site it says "before it hits the shops"! Ooh and yuo get a bonus cd with classical music on it.

Assuming direct control...

Gertrude Susanne

Posted Mon Feb 25th, 2008 5:58pm Post subject: Kingdom series 2 available FREE from Telegraph!
...and in the first paragraph on the site it says "before it hits the shops"! Ooh and you get a bonus cd with classical music on it.

Wow!!! bonus CD with classical music, hey Nimrod┬┤s on it too.... *sigh* *so close, and yet so far*

bogandken

Posted Mon Feb 25th, 2008 8:03pm Post subject: Kingdom series 2 available FREE from Telegraph!
Brilliant! thanks!

Midsomerlover

Posted Tue Feb 26th, 2008 5:57pm Post subject: Kingdom series 2 available FREE from Telegraph!
Wow! That's really nice!! I hope they will release it as a 2 disc-set too though.

@midsomerlover on Twitter.

amyl_nitrate

Posted Wed Feb 27th, 2008 4:52pm Post subject: Kingdom series 2 available FREE from Telegraph!
I hope so too. I have episodes 2-6 on video and would like to have episode 1 as well.

Assuming direct control...

lef

Posted Thu Feb 28th, 2008 9:09pm Post subject: Kingdom series 2 available FREE from Telegraph!
I saw an advert for this offer tonight in the ad-breaks of House appropriately enough