Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

wooden_elf

Posted Fri Nov 21st, 2008 9:40pm Post subject: Last Chance to See website
I tried to use my FLV Downloader but it didn't work. The tick box didn't appear so it could be selected for download. The video just played. Sorry I failed.

You are so sweet! Thank you for trying! *hugs*

IdeaCollector

Posted Sat Nov 22nd, 2008 7:07am Post subject: Last Chance to See website
*wonders if she can convince her exboyfriend to get the files through real player* anyone in the UK already have real player that i can talk through the process?

I used to be EternalStudent on these forums until the switch over. So don't get excited..I'm not someone new and exciting. I'm just me :P

amyl_nitrate

Posted Sun Nov 23rd, 2008 7:17pm Post subject: Last Chance to See website
I tried to use my FLV Downloader but it didn't work. The tick box didn't appear so it could be selected for download. The video just played. Sorry I failed.

Thanks for trying, amyl. I've noticed the download option only appears when I use Internet Explorer. It doesn't come up with Mozilla. If that helps. If not, no big deal. It's only Stephen after all *whatevs*

Which program do you use? I'm using Moyea FLV downloader at the moment and it loads it's own browser with the tools for dowloading rather than IE or Mozilla.

You are so sweet! Thank you for trying! *hugs*

*hugs* I wish it could've worked. I find I'm always having to upgrade or change my flv downloading methods as they keep getting blocked by sites or the sites find ways of preventing you from downloading.

Assuming direct control...

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Sun Nov 23rd, 2008 7:55pm Post subject: Last Chance to See website

Thanks for trying, amyl. I've noticed the download option only appears when I use Internet Explorer. It doesn't come up with Mozilla. If that helps. If not, no big deal. It's only Stephen after all *whatevs*

Which program do you use? I'm using Moyea FLV downloader at the moment and it loads it's own browser with the tools for dowloading rather than IE or Mozilla.

I was able to save it in FLV format through RealPlayer which also saved it to my hard drive. I then watched it with VLC media player to make caps.

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

SarahJoyce

Posted Sat Dec 6th, 2008 2:21am Post subject: Last Chance to See website
Well, looks like I'm going to have to make-like a UK IP to watch these videos now.

...or will they at some point be special features on a 'Last chance to see' dvd?

PamJH

Posted Thu Jan 8th, 2009 4:27am Post subject: Last Chance to See website
I can't download the videos, either. Very disappointing.

degs

Posted Sat Oct 30th, 2010 8:35pm Post subject: Last Chance to See website

What we need is an aussiecam series to help protect Australia's endangered species. My main passion is to help save the Tweed Coast Koalas of which only about 150 are left. Yet their remaining habitat is threatened by proposed high density mini cities that will wipe out the remaining koala corridor. Team Koala Inc is doing all it can to help preserve these wonderfully iconic creatures. Please go to http://www.teamkoala.info for more information. Stephen, you did such a wonderful job with the 'last chance to see' series. Our koalas need your help. Thankyou for being concerned about our precious wildlife.

Nitro

Posted Fri Jul 1st, 2011 3:45pm Post subject: Last Chance to See website

I just saw this show advertised on PBS to be aired soon.

Really? Wow.

amyl_nitrate

Posted Fri Aug 12th, 2011 12:49pm Post subject: Last Chance to See website

There were two follow up episodes to the series too so watch out for those. One was following the movement of some northern white rhinos from a zoo in the Czech Republic over to their natural habitat in Kenya with the hope they may breed. The other episode was about the recent big oil spill though this probably wasn't technically a LCTS episode my brain keeps compartmentalising it with the series.

Assuming direct control...

AmandaAfrika

Posted Tue Feb 14th, 2012 4:21pm Post subject: Last Chance to See website

We truly need help right now. It is the 45th day of 2012 and already 62 rhino have been murdered in South Africa - that's 1.38 rhino per day being killed for their horn. Please Mr Fry and supporters help those that cannot speak for themselves. Remember this feeling: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AxMpBgSTjc - when you fed an orphaned baby rhino. I thank you for reading this.

AmandaAfrika

Posted Wed Feb 15th, 2012 10:18am Post subject: Last Chance to See website

Please read and help where you can: http://sanwildsite.wordpress.com/2012/02/15/no-more-talking-please/