Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Ms. Who

Posted Sat Oct 31st, 2009 4:35am Post subject: Last Thing You Watched on Television?

Self-explanitory: Post the name of the last thing you saw/watched on television.

Guess I'll start.
Dateline NBC.

"I was walking down a one way street,
Just a looking for someone to meet..."

"Stephen Fry was unavalible, Hugh Laurie was unavalible, so he threw it to JaMarcus Russell"-Keith Olbermann, Football Night in America, January 3rd, 2010

Mrs D

Posted Sat Oct 31st, 2009 11:58am Post subject: Last Thing You Watched on Television?

Last night - The Sterephonics playing on Late night with Jools Holland....I turned up the volume rather loudly before realising it was half past midnight.......then I remembered there was nobody in the house, so I unashamedly turned it back up again!

I definitely talk too much.........please feel free to tell me to shut up - I almost never take offence!

speckledband

Posted Sat Oct 31st, 2009 4:50pm Post subject: Last Thing You Watched on Television?

TV - BBC Breakfast(news)
DVD - Saw 3 (my friend made me i swear )

Pi

Posted Sun Nov 1st, 2009 12:06am Post subject: Last Thing You Watched on Television?

Gilmore Girls!

Ms. Who

Posted Sun Nov 1st, 2009 2:11am Post subject: Last Thing You Watched on Television?

30 Rock.

"Stephen Fry was unavalible, Hugh Laurie was unavalible, so he threw it to JaMarcus Russell"-Keith Olbermann, Football Night in America, January 3rd, 2010

quantumofire

Posted Sun Nov 1st, 2009 3:39am Post subject: Last Thing You Watched on Television?

Halloween 1 and 2 on bbc2. Now listening to movie phone in on radio5live.

http://quantumofire.blogspot.com/

Breaking contradictions in his mind was, to him, like walking through a winter forest snapping twigs underfoot.

quantumofire

Posted Sun Nov 1st, 2009 6:59am Post subject: Last Thing You Watched on Television?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00ntd43/Have.....Episode_3/

http://quantumofire.blogspot.com/

Breaking contradictions in his mind was, to him, like walking through a winter forest snapping twigs underfoot.

Ms. Who

Posted Sun Nov 1st, 2009 4:05pm Post subject: Last Thing You Watched on Television?

DVD:Mystery Science Theater 3000

marzgirl

Posted Sun Nov 1st, 2009 6:33pm Post subject: Last Thing You Watched on Television?

I watched Celebrity Ghost stories followed by Paranormal State.

"Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
~Martin Luther King Jr.~

Ms. Who

Posted Sun Nov 1st, 2009 8:48pm Post subject: Last Thing You Watched on Television?

NFL game-Cleveland Browns at Chicago Bears.

Babsmo

Posted Sun Nov 1st, 2009 9:02pm Post subject: Last Thing You Watched on Television?

Ghost in the Machine, a documentary about spooky TV shows. I recorded it when it was on BBC4 last week. Very good, particularly the look back at The Stone Tape and the great Mark Gatiss's comments on anything and everything.

IdeaCollector

Posted Mon Nov 2nd, 2009 6:29am Post subject: Last Thing You Watched on Television?

an animated program for children to help with learning french called Jimmy Two Two...don't ask why I was watching it...it's all too embarrassing.

I used to be EternalStudent on these forums until the switch over. So don't get excited..I'm not someone new and exciting. I'm just me :P

marzgirl

Posted Mon Nov 2nd, 2009 4:08pm Post subject: Last Thing You Watched on Television?

Dexter!!!

"Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
~Martin Luther King Jr.~

TobiasMonk

Posted Tue Nov 3rd, 2009 2:54am Post subject: Last Thing You Watched on Television?

The University of Texas vs Oklahoma State game.

I cannot be awake for nothing looks to me as it did before, Or else I am awake for the first time, and all before has been a mean sleep.
Walt Whitman

lonesome aesthetic

Posted Tue Nov 3rd, 2009 3:04pm Post subject: Last Thing You Watched on Television?

Spaced, epsiode 3. On Dave \M/