Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

IdeaCollector

Posted Fri Aug 13th, 2010 8:00pm Post subject: Last Thing You Watched on Television?

I own Daydream Believers...it was one of the first M&W things I have heard. I must say after the first two seasons of That Mitchell and Webb Sound and Daydream Believers I developed a bit of a crush on Mr. Mitchell sight unseen. When I finally put my paws on TM&WL I was pleasantly surprised to find he's fairly good looking.

I used to be EternalStudent on these forums until the switch over. So don't get excited..I'm not someone new and exciting. I'm just me :P

Ambrosia

Posted Sun Aug 15th, 2010 10:44am Post subject: Last Thing You Watched on Television?

I think it's David's self-deprecating humour I find attractive. Did you see him on The Graham Norton Show? Don't think this is very recent.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iX0TjGEBITg

Last thing I watched on TV - "Wuthering Heights", a two-part TV adaptation with Tom Hardy as Heathcliff. Very good indeed. He is a wonderful actor.

amyl_nitrate

Posted Sun Aug 15th, 2010 2:02pm Post subject: Last Thing You Watched on Television?

David Mitchell is 'teh awesome'! I love it when he's on panel shows and he's all quiet for ages while everyone else is firing off rapid jokes and suddenly out of nowhere he'll explode with a funny rant about something. My favourite was the one on QI when he said Stephen Fry was like a bully tricking them all the time scaring into thinking a question is a trap and then stroking them when it's revealed it's not a trap.

Assuming direct control...

LilliumLupin

Posted Sun Aug 15th, 2010 5:40pm Post subject: Last Thing You Watched on Television?

Borrowed Jeeves and Wooster from a friend recently and watched a bit of Castle last night as well.

IdeaCollector

Posted Sun Aug 15th, 2010 9:56pm Post subject: Last Thing You Watched on Television?

I've seen it...I do like the intellect. Have always been attracted to clever people and with English school systems being better than those in America...I have a thing for several Brits.

Last thing I watched: L.A. Ink

I used to be EternalStudent on these forums until the switch over. So don't get excited..I'm not someone new and exciting. I'm just me :P

LilliumLupin

Posted Wed Aug 18th, 2010 8:35pm Post subject: Last Thing You Watched on Television?

IdeaCollector said:
I've seen it...I do like the intellect. Have always been attracted to clever people and with English school systems being better than those in America...I have a thing for several Brits.

I have a thing for several Brits as well I've always found it so frustrating trying to watch BBC America when all they've got is reruns of Top Gear and maybe a few updated episodes of Being human and Doctor Who (which are posted on demand three weeks after the show has aired in Britain).