Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

ladyfromhamburg

Posted Fri Jun 27th, 2008 12:22pm Post subject: lately i feel all...

haven't carried a handbag since...???hee

*shakehandswithbanjo* - handbags are a horror, I always walk about with bulged pockets

Me too! I don't like handbags so I shove everything in my pockets.

Last time I tried that my trousers fell down. And I got funny looks from people because I was wandering about with a book that had a hippo on the front. Didn't help that it was also bright orange.

I've never had that problem before. I wear combat trousers so lots of pockets to fill up!

As a woman who uses handbags - or let's say more or less always the same one - I am curious and must ask you: do you always remember in which of your various pockets you stored which thing?

amyl_nitrate

Posted Fri Jun 27th, 2008 1:05pm Post subject: lately i feel all...

*shakehandswithbanjo* - handbags are a horror, I always walk about with bulged pockets

Last time I tried that my trousers fell down. And I got funny looks from people because I was wandering about with a book that had a hippo on the front. Didn't help that it was also bright orange.

I've never had that problem before. I wear combat trousers so lots of pockets to fill up!

As a woman who uses handbags - or let's say more or less always the same one - I am curious and must ask you: do you always remember in which of your various pockets you stored which thing?

Yeah sure do!

Assuming direct control...

Zefla

Posted Fri Jun 27th, 2008 7:49pm Post subject: lately i feel all...

Ah you see my problem is my hips. They're quite wide so I have to get trousers to go over them and try to get them to remain in place at my waist...which is quite small. I have a 1950's figure instead of the skinny straight line figure which all clothes these days seem to be made for. So trousers/jeans tend to end up baggy on me and I have to wear belts all the time. And skirts and me is not a good combination...no matter if they fit better.

Maxx- I believe you. The state some girls walk around in is just hideous. My jeans are only ultra low if I've forgotten to put a belt on.

amyl_nitrate

Posted Fri Jun 27th, 2008 8:03pm Post subject: lately i feel all...

Ah you see my problem is my hips. They're quite wide so I have to get trousers to go over them and try to get them to remain in place at my waist...which is quite small. I have a 1950's figure instead of the skinny straight line figure which all clothes these days seem to be made for. So trousers/jeans tend to end up baggy on me and I have to wear belts all the time. And skirts and me is not a good combination...no matter if they fit better.

Maxx- I believe you. The state some girls walk around in is just hideous. My jeans are only ultra low if I've forgotten to put a belt on.

I don't wear my trousers low either and I'm curvey and big too so finding a good fit is always a pain. The leg's are always too long as well and I have zero sewing skills so I have no idea how to begin turning them up. The best fitting ones I've owned were bought from army stores which are uber rare nowadays because most have closed down. I find men's pyjamas fit me really well too and are very comfortable (and come in better colours too). *glee*

Assuming direct control...

Soupy Twist

Posted Fri Jun 27th, 2008 8:17pm Post subject: lately i feel all...

Trousers falling down? I blame the silly fashion for ultra low (did you shave this morning?) waistlines. I do not make this up, I saw a young woman stand up once in a public library and nearly show the world everything because her trousers tried to stay in the seated position. Whilst I have no objection at all to the female figure, I do believe she would have been better served by something a little more conservative.

X-D low waistlines are a real pain. So many girls force themselves into trousers at least one size too small - which, let's be honest, looks appalling.
I used to put stuff into my pockets, too, but nowadays I prefer either a backpack, a shoulder bag or, occasionally, a handbag.

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Fri Jun 27th, 2008 11:17pm Post subject: lately i feel all...
Maxx,

so are you the teaperson sometimes? i am often, but not always with tea. haha.

i did have a crazy time with depression in the past 2 years and yet my friends still needed the teapersonning. i did what i could but i hid myself away a lot too.

have you ever read "the heart is a lonely hunter" by carson mccullers? it's been one of my favorite books since i was about 13. it's sort of about that.

i hope your friend's girlfriend makes it through okay.

Maren

Posted Sat Jun 28th, 2008 2:42pm Post subject: lately i feel all...
do you always remember in which of your various pockets you stored which thing?

mostly . (Sometimes I don't know where my key is.)

low waistlines are a real pain

oh yes! Some days ago a girl walked in front of me and all the time pulled at her shirt which rode up. (She was wearing very very low waistline trousers... .)
Why do some people like to suffer voluntarily?

TobiasMonk

Posted Sat Jun 28th, 2008 4:29pm Post subject: lately i feel all...
when I rode my old 650.

What are you riding these days?

I cannot be awake for nothing looks to me as it did before, Or else I am awake for the first time, and all before has been a mean sleep.
Walt Whitman

Zefla

Posted Sat Jun 28th, 2008 10:48pm Post subject: lately i feel all...

I don't wear my trousers low either and I'm curvey and big too so finding a good fit is always a pain. The leg's are always too long as well and I have zero sewing skills so I have no idea how to begin turning them up. The best fitting ones I've owned were bought from army stores which are uber rare nowadays because most have closed down. I find men's pyjamas fit me really well too and are very comfortable (and come in better colours too). *glee*

I love men's pj's too...I'm trying to find a pair like Woosters heliotrope ones at the moment (I stupidly managed to put my foot through the crotch of my other pair I was very very tired and fell over..I do that a lot aswell) but I can't find any!

I'm not big and curvy, though I suspect it would be easier trying to find clothes that fit if I was a bit fatter. Just difficult having size 14 hips, size 8 waist and size 12 chest. I am very nearly an actual hourglass person. Yup legs are always faaar too long aswell. Yay for no sewing skills!

*glomp*

Maxx England

Posted Sun Jun 29th, 2008 2:18pm Post subject: lately i feel all...
when I rode my old 650.

Nothing on the road, had to get rid of an XT500 after I broke my leg very badly, but I'm making a comeback to racing with FAB UK's series on a CG powered Aprilia framed thing. Not a rocket ship, but I have to be lifted out of the saddle at the end of some races because the leg still isn't quite right.

There's pictures of it in the build stage on the Photobucket link below.

You got anything on the road or whatever?

The only way is forward. Now where's the bar?

TobiasMonk

Posted Sun Jun 29th, 2008 7:23pm Post subject: lately i feel all...
when I rode my old 650.

Nothing on the road, had to get rid of an XT500 after I broke my leg very badly, but I'm making a comeback to racing with FAB UK's series on a CG powered Aprilia framed thing. Not a rocket ship, but I have to be lifted out of the saddle at the end of some races because the leg still isn't quite right.

There's pictures of it in the build stage on the Photobucket link below.

You got anything on the road or whatever?

I have a Honda CBR 1000RR on the road, and I have a 1994 Harley-Davidson Softail Heritage which is need of TLC before it's road ready. I've had it for 2 years and I'm just now getting around to restoring it, much to my wife's consternation. That Yamaha is a fun bike, how do you like the Aprilia?

I cannot be awake for nothing looks to me as it did before, Or else I am awake for the first time, and all before has been a mean sleep.
Walt Whitman

Maxx England

Posted Tue Jul 1st, 2008 10:43am Post subject: lately i feel all...
Didn't have the XT long enough to ride it, the Aprilia RS50 frame is big enough to cope with the weight of the pushrod Honda, but the forks aren't really up to it.

We're racing at Whilton Mill this weeked (weather forecast is rain), and I'm told it's likely to be more slippery than a taxman when you want some money back, so they might just be soft enough to give us an edge going into corners. In the dry you just can't slam the bike in quickly into any corner, never mind slow ones.

Hardly Ableto - surprised the way they've been evolving backwards, (softail & springers etc) they aren't marketing a new VL. Or a new K model

Occy

Posted Tue Jul 1st, 2008 12:32pm Post subject: lately i feel all...
Please tell me the above was in English X-D

Just posting to declare my love for banjo...it's been a week and I haven't said it...

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Tue Jul 1st, 2008 2:44pm Post subject: lately i feel all...
Please tell me the above was in English X-D

Just posting to declare my love for banjo...it's been a week and I haven't said it...

AWE SHUX!!

:-//

thanks...yOu ArE rAd.

Maxx England

Posted Tue Jul 1st, 2008 5:47pm Post subject: lately i feel all...
"It's English Jim, but not as we know it"

Just boys talking about toys. It's a way to find peace of mind, be yourself and accept yourself. Takes time, for me it was years, but I see the sun and blue skies now. There were times it wasn't like that, so if anybody out there has troubles, have faith, believe, you will see happiness.

Sounds real Reader's Digest don't it? But it's true, just hold on tight.