Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

amyl_nitrate

Posted Tue Feb 12th, 2008 9:49pm Post subject: Life On Mars
m glad that the directorial/cinematography remains similar to LOM.

as for gene...MMMMMMMM!!!!

Gene! I love him too and I'm glad Chris is in ATA (now with a potential girlfriend awww!) but I am sad to see Annie's gone along with Sam.

They just had to make Zippy and George creepy didn't they?!

I agree with you Tango the soundtrack was the win. \m/8)\m/ I never grow tired of New Romantic, New Wave and punk.

Assuming direct control...

Ernest Worthing

Posted Tue Feb 12th, 2008 11:06pm Post subject: Life On Mars
I hope they at least mention Annie. If they can tell us what happened to Sam, then they need to tell us what happened to hear, too.

The soundtrack is cool. I squeed when Tubeway Army came on!

amyl_nitrate

Posted Wed Feb 13th, 2008 12:15pm Post subject: Life On Mars
I hope they'll mention Annie too, they should do she was a main character.

CollectorManiac

Posted Wed Feb 13th, 2008 4:57pm Post subject: Life On Mars

I agree with you Tango the soundtrack was the win. \m/8)\m/ I never grow tired of New Romantic, New Wave and punk.

^_^ lol me neither, such great tuneage =D

amyl_nitrate

Posted Fri Feb 15th, 2008 6:48pm Post subject: Life On Mars

^_^ lol me neither, such great tuneage =D

ZOMG they went to Blitz this week and squee Chris in New Romantic make-up!

Alex is starting to grate on my nerves a bit.

CollectorManiac

Posted Fri Feb 15th, 2008 8:14pm Post subject: Life On Mars
zomg yeah! new romanticism ftw xD
must've been fun to do all that make up =]
oh yeah alex is fairly tedious, but gene makes up for it lol

amyl_nitrate

Posted Sat Feb 16th, 2008 7:30pm Post subject: Life On Mars
Gene sure does more than make up for it. Guns! Cars!! Squee!!

Quatro!!

Gene!!

Ernest Worthing

Posted Sat Feb 16th, 2008 7:31pm Post subject: Life On Mars
I didn't even spot the pierrot standing in the debris of the explosion the first time I watched it! That is so creepy.

amyl_nitrate

Posted Sat Feb 16th, 2008 7:37pm Post subject: Life On Mars
It is very creepy. I watched the first episode twice and second time round I noticed that 'Bowie' pierrot hiding in the background of some scenes that I hadn't noticed first time round!

Ernest Worthing

Posted Sat Feb 16th, 2008 8:14pm Post subject: Life On Mars
Yeah, I remember seeing what looked like a model of its head on a shelf at whatshisnamedrugbarron's 'home'. It's reflection on the interview table was also very creepy!

amyl_nitrate

Posted Sat Feb 16th, 2008 8:29pm Post subject: Life On Mars
Oh yeah the reflection! Best of all my sister's scared of clowns so in LOM the test card girl with the clown freaked her out now she's got the 'Bowie' pierrot! X-D

TobiasMonk

Posted Sat Feb 16th, 2008 10:16pm Post subject: Life On Mars
This has to be one of the best new drama to hit our screens in years. There's been a lot of good stuff but this has been so much better. It's so addictive you just want to watch more before the credits have even finished rolling. I love all the characters - Sam, Gene, Annie, Chris and....well Ray not so much. He's a git. Can't wait for the new Ashes To Ashes series. No Sam but Gene, Chris and Ray are going to be there!

I watch this show on BBC America, I love it!

I cannot be awake for nothing looks to me as it did before, Or else I am awake for the first time, and all before has been a mean sleep.
Walt Whitman

amyl_nitrate

Posted Fri Feb 29th, 2008 7:18pm Post subject: Life On Mars
Eeee! I'm just loving Ashes to Ashes! Is it just me or is Ray going a bit soft? Hmmm he's started to grow on me. Why doesn't Alex ever change her fucking clothes? Every episode the same damn top and jacket. >_<

CollectorManiac

Posted Fri Mar 21st, 2008 3:28pm Post subject: Life On Mars
Ok I'm gonna try and be as spoiler free as possible
but last night's episode made me cry so hard I felt like a fool, I just don't cry at TV haha, but I love her to bits lol, she's one of my fave characters full stop
and the week before, the glass shooting thing, has to be one of the most amazing shots [camera wise] I've ever seen
and for the fangirl in me, when the hell are Gene and Alex gonna get together? we know it's gonna happen so get on with it
also when I met Marshall Lancaster and Dean Andrews [Chris and Ray] last week and asked them about a second series, they both winked and said that there may well be, so I take that as a yes =P

amyl_nitrate

Posted Fri Mar 21st, 2008 7:16pm Post subject: Life On Mars
Ok I'm gonna try and be as spoiler free as possible
but last night's episode made me cry so hard I felt like a fool, I just don't cry at TV haha, but I love her to bits lol, she's one of my fave characters full stop
and the week before, the glass shooting thing, has to be one of the most amazing shots [camera wise] I've ever seen
and for the fangirl in me, when the hell are Gene and Alex gonna get together? we know it's gonna happen so get on with it
also when I met Marshall Lancaster and Dean Andrews [Chris and Ray] last week and asked them about a second series, they both winked and said that there may well be, so I take that as a yes =P

ZOMG! You met Chris and Ray!! I'm so jealous I love Chris and Ray. *glompsthemboth*

I loved the glass shooting scene to bits and with Vienna playing in the background. *squees* Oh god last night's episode I was feeling so upset at first when it looked like Shazza was dead and relieved when she finally gasped for air and poor Chris he was in pieces when he thought she was dead. :'(