Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

CollectorManiac

Posted Fri Mar 21st, 2008 8:02pm Post subject: Life On Mars
lol yayuh I did
http://i29.tinypic.com/xfrgyf.jpg
http://i31.tinypic.com/29f8p7c.jpg
I got a kiss of Ray aswell, feeding my inner fangirl "I like to kiss the girls, the ones I like anyway, would you mind terribly?"
simple things simple minds lol
yeah it's just such an amazing scene, I could watch it over and over again, and I think of it everytime I hear Vienna now lol
I know it was horrible! I knew she was coming back though [I didn't see it till this afternoon and a friend of mine told me when I just couldn't wait any longer lol] but it was still terrible, I was so glad I wasn't watching it with anyone, I would've been far too embarassed lol, poor poor Chris, I do love Shaz though, she's so so SO adorable ^_^

amyl_nitrate

Posted Fri Mar 21st, 2008 8:46pm Post subject: Life On Mars
lol yayuh I did
http://i29.tinypic.com/xfrgyf.jpg
http://i31.tinypic.com/29f8p7c.jpg
I got a kiss of Ray aswell, feeding my inner fangirl "I like to kiss the girls, the ones I like anyway, would you mind terribly?"
simple things simple minds lol

Awww.

yeah it's just such an amazing scene, I could watch it over and over again, and I think of it everytime I hear Vienna now lol

Me too. The music was just the icing on the cake for an awesome scene. ^_^ This series just gets better and better.

I know it was horrible! I knew she was coming back though [I didn't see it till this afternoon and a friend of mine told me when I just couldn't wait any longer lol] but it was still terrible, I was so glad I wasn't watching it with anyone, I would've been far too embarassed lol, poor poor Chris, I do love Shaz though, she's so so SO adorable ^_^[/quote]

I love Chris and Shaz. They're very cute together, but then Ray and Chris are cute together too. How cute were they when they were squeeing last week over how the looking in bins stuff really works or when they were playing Space Invaders and Ray was so happy to have Chris to himself again? ^_^

Assuming direct control...

CollectorManiac

Posted Sat Mar 22nd, 2008 6:07pm Post subject: Life On Mars
yes it most definitely does, and it looks like there's going to be a second =] Keeley kind of confirmed it on T4 (Y)
Lol yeah both very cute couplings lol, yeah the whole bin thing was just so cute and funny lol, some of the best moments are the little glances exchanged between the three of them lol, like the drawing scene, where they've pinned it up lol
awh yeah the space invaders scene was so good! made me smile lol, it was so sweet

amyl_nitrate

Posted Sun Mar 23rd, 2008 10:09am Post subject: Life On Mars
yes it most definitely does, and it looks like there's going to be a second =] Keeley kind of confirmed it on T4 (Y)
Lol yeah both very cute couplings lol, yeah the whole bin thing was just so cute and funny lol, some of the best moments are the little glances exchanged between the three of them lol, like the drawing scene, where they've pinned it up lol
awh yeah the space invaders scene was so good! made me smile lol, it was so sweet

It's all the little magic moments like that which make the series so good. The chemistry between everyone is great. It contributes to making the show so addictive. I'm ecstatic to hear there's going to be a second series!

Where do you meet all these actors btw?

CollectorManiac

Posted Mon Mar 24th, 2008 4:52pm Post subject: Life On Mars
yeah exactly it's just brilliant tbh
yeah me too! it seems unlikely they'd do another series in another time so it's good to hear it's gonna carry on for a li'l bit longer (Y)

I go to various sci-fi conventions quite a bit, most of the people I've met have been at Collectormania events all over the place, they're so much fun =]

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Thu Jun 12th, 2008 6:12am Post subject: Life On Mars

http://www.etonline.com/news/2008/05/61630/index.html

CollectorManiac

Posted Thu Jun 12th, 2008 2:32pm Post subject: Life On Mars
Has anyone seen the trailer for the US version??
It looks so apallingly aweful lol

Britannicus

Posted Thu Jun 12th, 2008 3:13pm Post subject: Life On Mars
*HEADTHUD* Why the FUCK do they have to remake it?! They're going to ruin it by throwing in every ridiculous primetime television stereotype EVER, just watch. Especially as overall television quality has gone to shit since they've walked down the road of "MORE MORE MORE", not "BETTER BETTER BETTER". Even if the first episodes are bearable (given the trailer though...not looking like even the early ones will be), eventually it'll become, Oh who cares about the quality of the episodes, just give us ninety billion of them before the season's out... NO!!! GAAAAAH.

"Your room...it's CLEAN!!!"
"I prayed to God...and...it happened...but...where's my million dollars and horse!? Damn it!"

ClareBear

Posted Thu Jun 12th, 2008 3:43pm Post subject: Life On Mars
Why can't they leave it alone? What's wrong with Simm (mmm) and Glenister?

CollectorManiac

Posted Thu Jun 12th, 2008 11:00pm Post subject: Life On Mars
Let me make that 'Simm and Glennister (mmm)' =P
but yes it does look so very very bad, and so just like any over the top american cop show
it's lost everything in the process of remaking it it seems
and they've changed the year but not the title
*toodles logic*
grrrr

amyl_nitrate

Posted Fri Jun 13th, 2008 3:32pm Post subject: Life On Mars
What....? WHY?! It looks poor. It doesn't like it's going to have any of the same charm, magic or dark qualities the original BBC series has.

Peardrops

Posted Fri Jul 4th, 2008 12:56pm Post subject: Life On Mars
My American friend got slightly annoyed with me for blasting the US version before i'd seen it. But then again, she hasn't seen the UK version and therefore doesn't understand what a work of pure genius it is. You can't remake perfection.

ClareBear

Posted Fri Jul 4th, 2008 9:16pm Post subject: Life On Mars
You can't remake perfection.

QFT.