Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

fryfan20

Posted Sun May 25th, 2008 2:35pm Post subject: lonely
i'm very lonely on the momend, not that i am alone. my familie is downstairs and a good friend of mine is online. but i feel like they just don't understand my and how i feel. i'm just down and for no good reason, it just does not make any sense.

i don't expect anyone to understand, how can you ? you don't even know my.

i just needed to tell someone, even if it is just a anonymous group of people.

I am what I am

Help

Posted Sun May 25th, 2008 4:02pm Post subject: lonely
Hey Fryfan.
Everyone feels lonely from time to time, sometimes it feels like it's never gunna go away and you'll be lonely for ever.
But you wont.
We're all here for you and if you ever want to chat just send me a message.
Mmmkay?

fryfan20

Posted Sun May 25th, 2008 6:35pm Post subject: lonely
help you are verry sweet, thank you

and a note to myself: stop F*cking complaining, there are worst things in the world (children die from hunger in parts of the world) so you feel a bit off at the momend: GET OVER IT (!)

I am what I am

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Sun May 25th, 2008 6:46pm Post subject: lonely
help you are verry sweet, thank you

and a note to myself: stop F*cking complaining, there are worst things in the world (children die from hunger in parts of the world) so you feel a bit off at the momend: GET OVER IT (!)

you don't have to note that to yourself, your own experiences are very real and worth talking about. just cause strife goes on in the world does not mean i expect you to be an unstopable robot.

there's some great folks here and i hope we can help you feel less lonely! and we will not be anonymous strangers for long

fryfan20

Posted Mon May 26th, 2008 10:29am Post subject: lonely
thank you (al of you) for beeing so kind to my,
i am feeling a lot better now

I am what I am

Phlizz

Posted Tue May 27th, 2008 8:40pm Post subject: lonely
I completely agree. Just because we're not starving or homeless it doesn't mean that we don't have problems - it's all relative.