Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Carlos Cordero

Posted Mon Sep 27th, 2010 6:24am Post subject: Lost interest...

Andrew Sampson said:
It's all cool. Hope I have helped explain the situation a little.

Best,

Andrew

Hi Andrew,
Hi Stephen

I have just joined Donald's quest.

Do you have any updates about when will Ep. 4 and subsequent be released?

Yours faithfully,

Carlos

glossyibis

Posted Wed Nov 17th, 2010 4:31pm Post subject: Lost interest...

oojeyboojey said:
Way I see it, you paid for something, you got it. You hoped for more, it didn't come. Shit happens. Fry's busy, he's got other projects. It's sad he didn't manage to finish this project off, but aside from annoying you, I don't think he's done anything wrong. At least there's always the possibility this one'll get finished one day. In the meantime complaining about it probably won't expedite it.

At last, the voice of reason. No self-righteous bull puckey; just the facts. Thanks very much. I came upon this dispute rather late and am astonished at the vitriol that flows from those who feel inexplicably wronged.

No trees were harmed in posting this message, but several million electrons were hopelessly inconvenienced.

rubrick

Posted Thu Nov 18th, 2010 6:45pm Post subject: Lost interest...

glossyibis said:
At last, the voice of reason. No self-righteous bull puckey; just the facts. Thanks very much. I came upon this dispute rather late and am astonished at the vitriol that flows from those who feel inexplicably wronged.

Interesting that you find oojeyboojey the 'voice of reason'. The facts are that Fry promised 10 episodes and delivered only 3. I (and many others) paid for what we got but we didn't hope for more, we were promised more. Fry is busy, we all are. But try telling your boss (if you are working) that you are working on other projects and don't have time to finish the one you are working´on, and see how much longer you last in your position.

That, glossyIbis, is reason. And I am not inexplicably wronged. I am most definitely misled by Fry's team who advertised 10 episodes amidst great fanfare 18 months ago and have now pulled those same ads. In a truly Orwellian manner, no mention of TDODT exists on these pages save for two t-shirts in the merchandise section.

michael

Posted Fri Nov 19th, 2010 12:54am Post subject: Lost interest...

YAWN

"HELLO I'M TACTILE !" is an anagram of my name