Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

RighthoJeeves

Posted Sat May 5th, 2007 2:24am Post subject: Love a good mystery
I know Mr Fry hasnt written a mystery book ( my favorite kind of novel, especially English mysteries) but it would be wonderful if he did. I dont know if it would appeal to him though. I keep looking for his books in libraries and stores. I havent seen them, I imagine big book stores would, like Borders which *snif* the nearest one is 5 hours away from me.. I am moving soon though and hope to find one much closer to where I will live. I am a writer, non published it would be great if Mr. Fry did a online or in person writing class somewhere or a few places in the UK and here in the USA..

Phlizz

Posted Sat May 5th, 2007 8:45am Post subject: Love a good mystery
Have you thought about ordering them on-line? You can even get them second hand from Amazon - and if you ordered enough I think postage would probably be free. I have picked up a couple in charity shops and from eBay too.

I love His writing but it's very personalised - I'm not sure if anyone else that I have read who writes quite the same. I'm sure he'd be an excellent teacher though, if he had the time to teach fangirls/fanboys and wasn't busy doing three million other things!

melampus

Posted Mon May 7th, 2007 2:10am Post subject: Love a good mystery
Do you have a copy of 'Paperweight'? In it there is a mysterious, hitherto-undiscovered Sherlock Holmes manuscript, which just happened to be discovered by chance by Mr Fry....