Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

rawlini

Posted Sat Jun 16th, 2007 5:45am Post subject: Love calculator
According to http://www.lovecalculator.com Stephen John Fry and myself have a 44% chance of a successful romantic relationship. Direct quote:

The chance of a relationship working out between stephen john fry and...is not very big, but a relationship is very well possible, if the two of you really want it to, and are prepared to make some sacrifices for it. You'll have to spend a lot of quality time together. You must be aware of the fact that this relationship might not work out at all, no matter how much time you invest in it.

Just for a fun, what's your score?

Soupy Twist

Posted Sat Jun 16th, 2007 3:04pm Post subject: Love calculator
92%!
" Dr. Love thinks that a relationship between Soupy Twist and Stephen John Fry has a very good chance of being successful, but this doesn't mean that you don't have to work on the relationship. Remember that every relationship needs spending time together, talking with each other etc."

whattocallmyself

Posted Sat Jun 16th, 2007 4:20pm Post subject: Love calculator
..24%! :'(
well, could it be.. that my name is a bit exotic for the english language?

X-D

Onwards and Upwards!

Aoibheann

Posted Sat Jun 16th, 2007 5:01pm Post subject: Love calculator
.....85%! Huzzah!

Something to keep me occupied when Extremely bored.......

ratoutofhell

Posted Sat Jun 16th, 2007 5:53pm Post subject: Love calculator
Bizarrely, I have a better chance with Stephen than with the man I have happily lived with for almost 9 years (75% as opposed to 17%). Make of it what you will...

"If you are dirty, insignificant and unloved then rats are the ultimate role model" - Banksy

Fiona

Posted Sat Jun 16th, 2007 6:50pm Post subject: Love calculator
Same here really. 89% with Stephen and 25% with my boyfriend of 18 months.

Not sure what to make of that really..

jewel

Posted Sat Jun 16th, 2007 7:10pm Post subject: Love calculator
69%
what a number...
by the way, the one of the best Lithuanian athletes Virgilijus Alekna threw the disc in 2003 World Championship for 69.69 metres of course, he became a champion and French press said that because of such result he must be elected as the sexiest athlete
*ahem* sorry, off-topic

"The game, Mrs. Hudson, is on!"

rawlini

Posted Sat Jun 16th, 2007 7:46pm Post subject: Love calculator
This is depressing. I entered my name twice and found that I only have an 18% chance of loving myself. How can I love Stephen or anyone else if I don't even care about me?

According to the results I need to spend as much time with myself as possible. Ultimately though, the chance of a relationship is very small.

trouser material

Posted Sun Jun 17th, 2007 8:20am Post subject: Love calculator
X-D

Trouble

Posted Sun Jun 17th, 2007 3:13pm Post subject: Love calculator
79%

But then I am well known in my social circles for my entourage of gay male friends, so I think it may just indicate that myself and Mr Fry have some pleasant afternoons ahead drinking earl grey and discussing life.

I tried it out with the love of my life, Steven Patrick Morrissey, and got only 29%. *sob*. However, should I pop down the register office and scrub out my middle name, the chances of this relationship prospering increase to 97%.

I'm putting my shoes on as we speak X-D

AxmxZ

Posted Sun Jun 17th, 2007 9:49pm Post subject: Love calculator
92%!
" Dr. Love thinks that a relationship between Soupy Twist and Stephen John Fry has a very good chance of being successful, but this doesn't mean that you don't have to work on the relationship. Remember that every relationship needs spending time together, talking with each other etc."

I'll give you three guesses as to what other duo got that same 92%.

rawlini

Posted Sun Jun 17th, 2007 10:03pm Post subject: Love calculator
[quote="AxmxZ"][quote="Soupy Twist"]92%!
"I'll give you three guesses as to what other duo got that same 92%.
quote]

Let's see...the Dixie Chicks (piss, there's more than two aren't there?)
Fry & Laurie, is it?

Britannicus

Posted Sun Jun 17th, 2007 10:10pm Post subject: Love calculator
X-D

96%!

I beat you all. MWAHAHAHA.

"Your room...it's CLEAN!!!"
"I prayed to God...and...it happened...but...where's my million dollars and horse!? Damn it!"

ClareBear

Posted Sun Jun 17th, 2007 10:43pm Post subject: Love calculator
I sneer at your percentages.

X-D

Crazy_in_a_box

Posted Sun Jun 17th, 2007 10:45pm Post subject: Love calculator
what you get Atari?