Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

cecily

Posted Sun Feb 8th, 2009 11:42pm Post subject: Love calculator
73% BUT had a real buzz in a sort of 13/14 year old first love thrill, when putting in my name and the love of my lifes name, and score was brilliant. Have fun

"Luxury must be comfortable, otherwise it is not luxury"

Mister

Posted Mon Feb 9th, 2009 2:12pm Post subject: Love calculator
1% chance of being in a successful relationship with Stephen John Fry. Same as the chance I have of successfully being with myself. At least we got something in common, almost no chance of loving me.

Disturbingly enough I got a 78% chance of succeeding romantically with my dog.

Beautiful thing, the destruction of words.

The Oracle

Posted Tue Feb 17th, 2009 4:32pm Post subject: Love calculator
38% not good but not bad seeing as Mr.Fry wouldn't want to and I already have one.

Jimmy1669

Posted Sat Mar 7th, 2009 1:45am Post subject: Love calculator
23%, though I typed in every James I could think of and it was the highest result. Presumably that should be taken as consolation... alas, he's apparently just not into his Jameses.... X-D

Help

Posted Sat Mar 7th, 2009 11:58am Post subject: Love calculator
I bet he's into a James whos surname begins with M.

speckledband

Posted Sat Jul 4th, 2009 12:18pm Post subject: Love calculator
80% with Stephen Fry
92% with Jeremy Brett
so i've got more chance of a relationshp with a man that is dead X-D

tito

Member *

Posted Sun Jul 19th, 2009 1:31am Post subject: Love calculator
According to http://www.lovecalculator.com Stephen John Fry and myself have a 44% chance of a successful romantic relationship. Direct quote:

The chance of a relationship working out between stephen john fry and...is not very big, but a relationship is very well possible, if the two of you really want it to, and are prepared to make some sacrifices for it. You'll have to spend a lot of quality time together. You must be aware of the fact that this relationship might not work out at all, no matter how much time you invest in it.

Just for a fun, what's your score?

Prince Charles and I have a 68% chance of a successful relationship!!!!!! Providing we communicate with each other. As opposed to with other people. And with Chas's past track record.......

Anyway, Dr Love seems quite confident so I'd better open up those lines of communication with Charles!

p.s. At what point does the sending of love letters become harassment? I wouldn't want to get off on the wrong foot with Charlie.

PamJH

Posted Sun Jul 19th, 2009 5:58am Post subject: Love calculator
Dr. Love thinks a relationship might work out between Pam and Alan, but the chance is very small. A successful relationship is possible, but you both have to work on it. Do not sit back and think that it will all work out fine, because it might not be working out the way you wanted it to. Spend as much time with each other as possible. Again, the chance of this relationship working out is very small, so even when you do work hard on it, it still might not work out.

At 10%, Alan Rickman and I do not have a snowball's chance in Hades of making a go of our nonexistent relationship. But I like that spend time with each other bit. Alan, are you listening? No. Thought not.

tito

Member *

Posted Sun Jul 19th, 2009 1:29pm Post subject: Love calculator
Dr. Love thinks a relationship might work out between Pam and Alan, but the chance is very small. A successful relationship is possible, but you both have to work on it. Do not sit back and think that it will all work out fine, because it might not be working out the way you wanted it to. Spend as much time with each other as possible. Again, the chance of this relationship working out is very small, so even when you do work hard on it, it still might not work out.

At 10%, Alan Rickman and I do not have a snowball's chance in Hades of making a go of our nonexistent relationship. But I like that spend time with each other bit. Alan, are you listening? No. Thought not.

Alan + Rickman = Just Scrummy. Give it a go Pam! I would.

PamJH

Posted Sun Jul 19th, 2009 4:34pm Post subject: Love calculator

I'd have to find something to keep his partner of 40-odd years busy, but after that, who knows?

tito

Member *

Posted Sun Jul 19th, 2009 5:51pm Post subject: Love calculator

I'd have to find something to keep his partner of 40-odd years busy, but after that, who knows?

In the spirit of international relations I will help you out. I will create a diversion and when his 'other half' is otherwise occupied, you nab Rickman.....

Hmmm. (Tito realises her plan may be construed by the authorities as illegal) .

Prob best just to fantasize. I would say. Really. Yes. Well. TTFN!

PamJH

Posted Sun Jul 19th, 2009 6:20pm Post subject: Love calculator

Well, that will be easy enough. I just saw HP6.

tito

Member *

Posted Sun Jul 19th, 2009 8:22pm Post subject: Love calculator

Interesting! Please tell..........

PamJH

Posted Mon Jul 20th, 2009 2:56am Post subject: Love calculator

All I can say is that he looked great in that film. And it was about time he got to show his considerable capabilities. Just his facial expressions alone were worth the price of admission.

tito

Member *

Posted Mon Jul 20th, 2009 10:33am Post subject: Love calculator

All I can say is that he looked great in that film. And it was about time he got to show his considerable capabilities. Just his facial expressions alone were worth the price of admission.

Alan Rickman shows his considerable capabilities? Pam, I envy you love.