Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

PamJH

Posted Mon Jul 20th, 2009 4:07pm Post subject: Love calculator

Hmmm. (Tito realises her plan may be construed by the authorities as illegal) .

Prob best just to fantasize. I would say. Really. Yes. Well. TTFN!

Well, that will be easy enough. I just saw HP6.

Interesting! Please tell..........

All I can say is that he looked great in that film. And it was about time he got to show his considerable capabilities. Just his facial expressions alone were worth the price of admission.

Alan Rickman shows his considerable capabilities? Pam, I envy you love.

That probably came out wrong. But I have to tell you that in America, Rickman is most noted for HP movies and Die Hard and very little in between. People might know they've seen him somewhere but they don't know his name.

tito

Member *

Posted Mon Jul 20th, 2009 4:27pm Post subject: Love calculator
[quote="PamJH"]

All I can say is that he looked great in that film. And it was about time he got to show his considerable capabilities. Just his facial expressions alone were worth the price of admission.

That probably came out wrong. But I have to tell you that in America, Rickman is most noted for HP movies and Die Hard and very little in between. People might know they've seen him somewhere but they don't know his name.[/quote

I think A Rickman was at his most lovely in sense and sensibility (Emma thompson and Kate Winslet version)

I think it was sense and sensibilty anyway. He was so damned attractive I became oblivious to the rest of the cast.

tito

Member *

Posted Mon Jul 20th, 2009 7:14pm Post subject: Love calculator
[quote="Tito"]

That probably came out wrong. But I have to tell you that in America, Rickman is most noted for HP movies and Die Hard and very little in between. People might know they've seen him somewhere but they don't know his name.[/quote

I think A Rickman was at his most lovely in sense and sensibility (Emma thompson and Kate Winslet version)

I think it was sense and sensibilty anyway. He was so damned attractive I became oblivious to the rest of the cast.

This is turning into an Alan Rickman love fest and it just won't do!

I have done Dr Love's love calculator for my husband ans his idol, Dolly Parton. Always a fan of her hits, husband and Dolly have a massive 82% chance of making a go of it. He'll be delighted!!!!

Nitro

Posted Mon Jul 20th, 2009 10:14pm Post subject: Love calculator
I used Cary Grants name and my handle:

The chance of a relationship working out between cary grant and nitro is not very big, but a relationship is very well possible, if the two of you really want it to, and are prepared to make some sacrifices for it. You'll have to spend a lot of quality time together. You must be aware of the fact that this relationship might not work out at all, no matter how much time you invest in it.

Erm...yeahhh...that advice is tough to pull off with a dead man isn't it? X-D

Really? Wow.

giomark

Posted Tue Jul 21st, 2009 8:11am Post subject: Love calculator
98%

tito

Member *

Posted Wed Jul 22nd, 2009 9:36pm Post subject: Love calculator
77% chance of me and Dick Van Dyke making a go of it. Disappointed. Was hoping for more.

tito

Member *

Posted Wed Jul 22nd, 2009 9:39pm Post subject: Love calculator
Daughter asked me to pop her and James Dean into the love calculator.

They only got 28%.

Do you think it's because he's dead?

Although Dr Love did feel they could make a go of it if they really worked hard.

Soph

Posted Thu Jul 23rd, 2009 1:11am Post subject: Love calculator
Ooo I got 73% with Steviepooh. (If only the "Love Dr" saw me write his name like that I doubt it'd be so high.)

Photobucket

Midsomerlover

Posted Thu Jul 23rd, 2009 1:52am Post subject: Love calculator
85% Do you think the Love calculator is aware of Stephen being gay?

@midsomerlover on Twitter.

tito

Member *

Posted Sun Jul 26th, 2009 2:40pm Post subject: Love calculator
[

31% chance of me and John Mcenroe being a success.

Unsurprised.