Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

lewisjbh

Posted Mon Jan 16th, 2012 1:40am Post subject: Love the show

Only seen a couple of episodes so far....difficult to find except on-demand....love what I've seen so far..but then you always seem to bring something special to every part you play...especially loved your role in "bones"

costello

Posted Fri Jan 20th, 2012 11:45pm Post subject: Love the show

Just finished watching the final episode and loved the entire series. Shame it was cancelled by ITV. Emigrated to the USA in 1995 and have two teenage boys, both born in US, who also enjoyed it. Will be watching Fry in America next.

UlrikaNewHampshire

Posted Sun Jan 29th, 2012 1:26am Post subject: Love the show

We saw the first three seasons on Netflix and loved it! It is too bad that they are not continuing the show. I hope they change their mind!

JeffOlson

Posted Fri Feb 10th, 2012 6:36am Post subject: Love the show

My wife and I just finished watching all three seasons on Netfilx--for the third or fourth time! What an astoundingly great show! Please, Mr. Fry, bring it back if you can. We want to live in that sort of world!

ScotsPine

Posted Thu Feb 16th, 2012 12:34pm Post subject: Love the show

When I bought the first series, I thought it was enjoyable but a tad dull. However, I watched it a second time, then a third. Then I bought the second series. Then I watched the second series again. I am now watching the second series for the third time and am considering getting the third series.
I don't think I really appreciate the series when I first watched it. Apart from the good quality acting and picturesque setting, a large part of its charm is its relaxed and pleasant atmosphere, something that is sorely missing in TV dramas these days.