Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

tmidir

Posted Sun May 30th, 2010 3:27am Post subject: made-up words

Mettaphartis:- a secret society whose members sole purpose is to produce the loudest most prolongued flatulent note that can shatter glass. The potential for the development of said members into assasination hitsquads is still unknown.

terrenced:-

ni or ecky ecky ptang ptang....I just can\'t decide!

tito

Member *

Posted Sun May 30th, 2010 9:28pm Post subject: made-up words

tmidir said:
Mettaphartis:- a secret society whose members sole purpose is to produce the loudest most prolongued flatulent note that can shatter glass. The potential for the development of said members into assasination hitsquads is still unknown.

terrenced:-

again!

terrenced: The state attractive young women are likely to find themselves in after being in the company of England footballer John Terry.

Nibblesback:

michael

Posted Tue Jun 1st, 2010 7:46pm Post subject: made-up words

Nibblesback: soon to be a popular cutesy (and uncomfortable)phrase to show affection in internet forums

nagashey:

"HELLO I'M TACTILE !" is an anagram of my name

tmidir

Posted Sun Jun 6th, 2010 7:38pm Post subject: made-up words

nagashey :-an irish washerwoman, trained up to heckle foreign tourists out walking, often found hiding on windswept crags.

custib:-

tito

Member *

Posted Mon Jun 7th, 2010 5:52pm Post subject: made-up words

custib: A ceremony practised in the lower Mongolian upper middle regions, designed as a rite of passage for middle aged men. The waistband on the man's trousers is raised an extra three inches.

Anoobypule:

tmidir

Posted Tue Jun 8th, 2010 5:33pm Post subject: made-up words

Anoobypule :- a rare breed of flightless student, normally found in herds, whos laughter imitates a donkeys braying at anything and everything that can be considered slightly unusual or suggestive. Episodes of laughter are often associated with total lack of understanding of what they or the rest of the group are laughing at. There is some evidence to suggest that they are distantly related to the Dodo.

ferokatou:-

tito

Member *

Posted Tue Jun 8th, 2010 9:20pm Post subject: made-up words

Ferokatu: A form of martial art practised by/and designed specifically for, people under eleven feet tall. The most dangerous of all the ferokatu moves is the 'ferrous-iron' whereby one opponent smacks the other round the head with a crowbar.

Festleglobe:

Ambrosia

Posted Sun Jun 13th, 2010 11:43am Post subject: made-up words

Festleglobe: the result of an unsuccessful breast augmentation procedure where one breast is shaped like a huge melon, but the other has deflated and is the size of festering prune.

Blandersaw:

Nitro

Posted Wed Jun 16th, 2010 3:50pm Post subject: made-up words

According to the Kraelian dictionary:

Blandersaw: n. a saw created by the second tribe of peoples to migrate into ancient England, post-primordial, post-dinosauruses, known now as the AnteBlanders. Its purpose intended to saw the holy hell out of the first tribe who had migrated there, referred to as "Blanders'". Archaeologists believe the disappearance of both groups was due primarily to both the success and failure of this saw.

word: camdreniclusing

Really? Wow.

michael

Posted Thu Jun 24th, 2010 2:12am Post subject: made-up words

camdreniclusing:

a secret word that gay amateur detectives use while cruising london bars.

igishit:

"HELLO I'M TACTILE !" is an anagram of my name

tracey mitchell

Posted Wed Jun 30th, 2010 6:10pm Post subject: made-up words

igishit

an intresting and rather recent addition to the English language which rather curiously has two similar but distinctly different definitions

derived from the I.G index
and Middle English "shit", from Old English scite; akin to Old English -scītan to defecate

definition 1... the panic reflex of mass dumping of stocks and shares resulting from paranoid fears that the worlds about to end due to a financial crisis, hiccup, or delusion

where upon the diarrhetic fear cause's a slurry of stocks and shares to be defecated on to the market

definition 2... is the resulting rapid decline in worth of the aforementioned stocks and shares

so in effect an igishit will result in an igishit causing the participants to igishit themselves

paraquesical-psycothropic-underlaies

hmm iv got way to much time on my hands

marzgirl

Posted Sun Jul 25th, 2010 1:33am Post subject: made-up words

paraquesical-psycothropic-underlaies- Undergarments for those who have a phobia of being heard breaking wind. These undergarments muffle the sound and odor associated with breaking wind.
Can also be worn as to not upset those with the comorbid condition of being afraid of hearing and or smelling the breaking of wind produced by others.

word- herpesephelitis

"Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
~Martin Luther King Jr.~

Lima

Posted Tue Aug 3rd, 2010 6:33am Post subject: made-up words

herpesephelitis - Ancient Greek god of prostitution

hemble - ?