Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

GasPoweredDiogenes

Posted Sun Sep 9th, 2007 8:01pm Post subject: Manboobs
My apologies if anyone tried to visit the website in my profile, so called 'Manboobs.com'. This was in fact a poor attempt at a joke and has been removed.

I do not own a website called manboobs.com, nor do I have any affiliations with such a site.

I do however have a fine pair of my very own - currently dozing in a sports bra.

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Sun Sep 9th, 2007 8:02pm Post subject: Manboobs
as a lover of all things androgynous, i find manboobs very interesting.

when i bind mine down, is that a manboob too? or a girlpeck?

GasPoweredDiogenes

Posted Sun Sep 9th, 2007 8:19pm Post subject: Manboobs
As a lover of new words - thank you for androgynous. I will endevor to use it as much as possible in the future, especially at work. I may even use it to name my first male born child (sink or swim kid!).

As for girl-peck, google was powerless to help! What is it?

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Sun Sep 9th, 2007 8:47pm Post subject: Manboobs
oh! i made it up.
:-//
cross between male and female chests, from people shortening "pectoral muscle" to "pecs".

oh my god, i love your signature!

GasPoweredDiogenes

Posted Sun Sep 9th, 2007 9:06pm Post subject: Manboobs
Thank you! It was actually Fry inspired, after watching the Steven Fry weekend last night.

As for Girl-peck, I like it! I definately think it should be sent to the oxford dictionary (although I think Gregory got there first...). But no, manboobs are clearly different and far less attractive. You need only submit the two to the beach test and you'll see what I mean!

Although if I can manage to get up to 36D by next summer and find a really top notch girdle I'm sure I can give Jordan a run for her money!

Hanny

Posted Mon Oct 22nd, 2007 9:03pm Post subject: Manboobs
its not fair! im so jeleous of man boobs-they are always bigger than my own boobs!

NHStress

Posted Mon Oct 22nd, 2007 10:32pm Post subject: Manboobs
Manboobs here

Hate em

Tried to work them off, no joy

The are part of my low self esteem

Nuff said

TobiasMonk

Posted Mon Oct 22nd, 2007 11:00pm Post subject: Manboobs
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Fat Bastard could be the poster child for manboobs everywhere!

I cannot be awake for nothing looks to me as it did before, Or else I am awake for the first time, and all before has been a mean sleep.
Walt Whitman

ysabella

Posted Tue Oct 23rd, 2007 12:03am Post subject: Manboobs
There are all these portmanteau words with the word "man" lately. Mandals == men's sandals, manscaping == male body hair management.

Manboobs are also known as "bitch tits," aren't they? Or did the move Fight Club lie to me?

ClareBear

Posted Tue Oct 23rd, 2007 2:24am Post subject: Manboobs
Mangina.

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Tue Oct 23rd, 2007 3:13am Post subject: Manboobs
Manboobs here

Hate em

Nuff said

you could do what i do to my realboobs and wrap them up.

or we could go into surgery together.
(i don't really want to... sigh.)

filliamhmuffin

Posted Tue Oct 23rd, 2007 11:20am Post subject: Manboobs
another one of these new words (manscaping? haha! I hadn't heard that one) is male-ationship, referring to a loving friendship between two men. I think House and Wilson were mentioned in the article I got the word from.

It's all so weird, as though men didn't love, or care about body hair, or beauty, or any of the other crap they need to somehow masculinize verbally in ways that are just silly enough to be both sarcastic and serious at the same time so that repressed western men can talk about them without getting uncomfortable.

In China there are no such problems. I see guys riding motorcyles down the street while wearing three piece suits and fuzzy purple slippers on a semi-regular basis! And drag is a regular part of entertainment, not something daring and seedy like it is in the 'States.

notmydog

Posted Tue Oct 23rd, 2007 6:42pm Post subject: Manboobs
Quite right about fightclub - meatloaf and his bitch tits was real. Moobs is another name i've heard used to describe busty men - i think that was chandler from freinds.

Verbal masturbation is good and i like i, nay insist on it. My favourite word to sum up the male and his modern grooming habits still has to be metrosexual - it's newish as far as i know - that is to say it has entered popular vocab in the last 4 years or so, but i could easily be wrong and Da Vinci or the Marquis De Sade may well have started the whole thing off for all i know.

I only worked out last year that Jimmy Choos were a legitimate brand - i just thought it was rhyming slang.

Choo Choo

Two-left-feet

Posted Tue Oct 23rd, 2007 8:16pm Post subject: Manboobs
I am a fan of lady boobs in sports bras personally... :-//

Though since my road accident and the fact I sit still while working means I have started nurturing a pair of Gentlemans Mamories.

Simon

Hanny

Posted Wed Oct 24th, 2007 11:54pm Post subject: Manboobs
Manboobs here

Hate em

Nuff said

how about we go to surgery- you have tours removed and they can give them to me! should look more life like than nasty plastic ones!