Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

R. Magee

Posted Sat Aug 25th, 2012 5:15am Post subject: Many happy returns on the anniversary of your natal event

Sir. I would like to offer my heartfelt congratulations on your Birthday. I have only begun to watch your accumulated videos on many subjects and I am very thankful that you, of engaging knowledge and wit, can speak to/for me. I sincerely hope that you will continue to have a long, happy and prosperous life and that you will continue to skewer those who continue to perpetuate the status quo in the world. We need many voices like your and unfortunately there are too few.
Be strong, be happy and be forthright.
Thank you.

Dmitriy

Posted Thu Jan 31st, 2013 10:27pm Post subject: Many happy returns on the anniversary of your natal event

Dear Mr. Stephen,

Can you take some of your precious time and read through this message until the end? My name is Dima. Despite the fact that you don’t know me, I need your help in a very important for me issue.

My girlfriend has a birthday soon. She admires the work of Nicole Scherzinger and every day listens her songs. I would like to send a message to Nicole personally, but I understand that she has millions of fans, and don’t have time to read all the messages that she receives. Also, there are a lot of fake celebrities.

I want to ask Nicole to congratulate my girlfriend with her birthday because she is not in her best times right now and at the crossroads of choosing her future life. With Nicole’s congratulations I want to show my girlfriend that everything is possible if you really aspire to something. Some time ago, she held a belief that everything in this life can be achieved if one really wishes it and doing something to achieve the goal. She was self-confident and this is one of the many reasons why I love her. But lately, she wilted and stopped to believe in herself. But I believe in her and in her great potential! After all, for a person to realize her goals is important to have faith in the first place. And I want her to keep believing in herself.

I want to give her a miracle and make her happy. To make her heart beat faster and make her truly happy in the most important day, after receiving a greeting from a person whom she admires and likes. Dreams have to come true after all!! Please, trust me, I am asking this only because of my deep and sincere feelings for my beloved.

I know that you are acquainted with Nicole, and if you will have the opportunity, please give her a letter I wrote to her.

Please help my girlfriend to return self-confidence! And please help me in reaching Nicole with my message.

This is a letter I wrote to Nicole:

«Dear Nicole,

Often, we look up at stars and dream to get closer to them. We ask the skies to make our dreams come true…My girlfriend, who loves your songs, will have a birthday soon.

Can you write her a birthday wish? I hope that when she reads it, her heart starts beating faster. And in this the most important day she will feel sincere happiness. Please tell her that if she decided to become the best LAWYER, she should realize this life goal, sine the success is in her hands! Her birthday is 14th of February.

With your help she will remember this day for all her life. I do this because I have real and genuine feelings for a loved one!

Please help me prove to a person who I cherish that dreams come true!»

All the best!

Sincerely,
Dima

OhOkay

Posted Sun Mar 3rd, 2013 7:02am Post subject: Many happy returns on the anniversary of your natal event

Hello Mr. Fry, I am trying to find out your birthday right now..mine is coming up and a response from you would be an excellent present. I just discovered you, you see I was a fan of House Md and Hugh Laurie, then I decided to look at his older comedy and there you were! I think you are both so funny together. I also have been watching Blackadder with you and am now a fan. I do look forward to reading some of your books especially the one on poetry as I love poetry. I do wish you weren't gay, as maybe we could get together ;)..on second thought no I don't because you wouldn't be who you are. I myself have had quite the experience. anyway, keep being you and I hope to see more of your work soon.
Thank you,
Caroline

--Caroline

muchblah

Posted Tue Mar 5th, 2013 7:11pm Post subject: Many happy returns on the anniversary of your natal event

I just googled it. August 24 1957. Nearly 18 months younger than myself I note.

OhOkay

Posted Tue Mar 5th, 2013 9:54pm Post subject: Many happy returns on the anniversary of your natal event

Oh thanks, I was wondering.

--Caroline

muchblah

Posted Sun Mar 10th, 2013 5:14am Post subject: Many happy returns on the anniversary of your natal event

sorry it was only me, would have been much more fun if Stephen had replied.

OhOkay

Posted Wed Mar 13th, 2013 1:36am Post subject: Many happy returns on the anniversary of your natal event

It would have been great if Steohen had replied but considering that isn't very likely, it is great that you replied!

--Caroline

muchblah

Posted Sat Mar 16th, 2013 2:35am Post subject: Many happy returns on the anniversary of your natal event

it's nice you said it's great I replied, I am chuffed, although I won't read too much into that, in reality it's just that someone replied, I'm sure.

muchblah

Posted Wed Apr 3rd, 2013 3:14am Post subject: Many happy returns on the anniversary of your natal event

meaning there are so many posts I am sure some come to an abrupt end.