Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

monochromeprincess

Posted Sun Nov 16th, 2008 11:31am Post subject: Market research poll 1: Writing competition
Hey there
Just to get an idea of how many people would be interested in submitting for hypothetical writing competition.

Thanks

mp xxx

@dreamingshadow

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Sun Nov 16th, 2008 6:32pm Post subject: Market research poll 1: Writing competition
Hey, I cant write to save myself, sorry, but would def contribute in other ways (well i only got drawing up my sleave)

Soph

Posted Sun Nov 16th, 2008 6:45pm Post subject: Market research poll 1: Writing competition
I'm the same tallg, I'm a lost cause when it comes to writing, that's just me. I know thiers some talented budding writers on here. - I do like the idea, it would be a nice addition.

Photobucket

wooden_elf

Posted Sun Nov 16th, 2008 7:06pm Post subject: Market research poll 1: Writing competition
I really would love to contribute but I don't have any specific talents.

gadgetgirl

Posted Sun Nov 16th, 2008 7:15pm Post subject: Market research poll 1: Writing competition
If this is a really bad/cheesy idea then tell me but I was wondering about getting kids to write a story about what it's like not to have any/some of the creatures any more. It's certainly been a while since I did any creative writing and that tended to be humourous (at least to me) and is probably not suitable!

That would be me.

wooden_elf

Posted Sun Nov 16th, 2008 7:17pm Post subject: Market research poll 1: Writing competition
If this is a really bad/cheesy idea then tell me but I was wondering about getting kids to write a story about what it's like not to have any/some of the creatures any more. It's certainly been a while since I did any creative writing and that tended to be humourous (at least to me) and is probably not suitable!

I love your idea!

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Sun Nov 16th, 2008 7:20pm Post subject: Market research poll 1: Writing competition

I like that idea

Could get them to do little drawings with it

amberzak

Posted Sun Nov 16th, 2008 9:02pm Post subject: Market research poll 1: Writing competition

That would be an amazing idea.

We could do that as a competition maybe, and get some people (like Stephen and Mark) to judge them.

Have any of you heard of Eoin Colfer? He is a successful childrens writer, he wrote Artemis Fowl. well he is pro conservation, and he might be willing to judge.

It could be advertised in schools or somthing.

Anyway, I love that idea.

IdeaCollector

Posted Mon Nov 17th, 2008 12:29am Post subject: Market research poll 1: Writing competition
I write prose and poetry so whatever you are looking for to fill gaps but people who have children should have them help. It would be fun to do something with ones kids (I imagine as I have none and will never have any).

I used to be EternalStudent on these forums until the switch over. So don't get excited..I'm not someone new and exciting. I'm just me :P

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Mon Nov 17th, 2008 12:36am Post subject: Market research poll 1: Writing competition
I write prose and poetry so whatever you are looking for to fill gaps but people who have children should have them help. It would be fun to do something with ones kids (I imagine as I have none and will never have any).

I think my kids would love to contribute something

monochromeprincess

Posted Mon Nov 17th, 2008 8:03pm Post subject: Market research poll 1: Writing competition
So, so far we have two writers, one of which is me X-D Good to know though I suppose.

The kids thing sounds cool, and would really help to give us balance in another way :). So I likes.

mp xxxx

@dreamingshadow

amberzak

Posted Mon Nov 17th, 2008 8:20pm Post subject: Market research poll 1: Writing competition
So, so far we have two writers, one of which is me X-D Good to know though I suppose.

The kids thing sounds cool, and would really help to give us balance in another way :). So I likes.

mp xxxx

I am a writer too. Can I write too?

wooden_elf

Posted Mon Nov 17th, 2008 8:28pm Post subject: Market research poll 1: Writing competition

mp xxxx

Everyone who wants can. That's what I think.

monochromeprincess

Posted Mon Nov 17th, 2008 8:37pm Post subject: Market research poll 1: Writing competition

mp xxxx

Were you the other voter? And of course!

mp xxx

@dreamingshadow

amberzak

Posted Mon Nov 17th, 2008 8:40pm Post subject: Market research poll 1: Writing competition

mp xxxx

Were you the other voter? And of course!

mp xxx

Yep. The other voter was me.