Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

joan

Posted Tue May 8th, 2007 10:32am Post subject: MASS DEBATE: Can gentle musing and heated discusssion......
Well, anyway, i live in Australia where it is not the done thing to debate things, unless it is about a sporting matter.
Which is why I'm opinionated about stuff like politics and religion - just to be awkward, and why I'm indifferent to sport.
Debate is good: heated debate is good: gentle musings are good. Being unaustralian is good. And they can all happen in the same space.

AxmxZ

Posted Tue May 8th, 2007 2:55pm Post subject: MASS DEBATE: Can gentle musing and heated discusssion......
Whoo hoo, let's all mass debate!

Are you calling me a wanker?

Isn't everybody at this point?

hightide

Posted Tue May 8th, 2007 3:05pm Post subject: MASS DEBATE: Can gentle musing and heated discusssion......
Aha - a prime example of a heated discussion and gentle musing coexisting! I think we have our evidence....

meekychuppet

Posted Tue May 8th, 2007 3:50pm Post subject: MASS DEBATE: Can gentle musing and heated discusssion......

Isn't everybody at this point?

Pretty much. It's a compliment.

trouser material

Posted Tue May 8th, 2007 6:24pm Post subject: MASS DEBATE: Can gentle musing and heated discusssion......
Its a religion.

meekychuppet

Posted Tue May 8th, 2007 6:27pm Post subject: MASS DEBATE: Can gentle musing and heated discusssion......
I have often thought of writing about religion. Perhaps I have found the key.

trouser material

Posted Tue May 8th, 2007 6:29pm Post subject: MASS DEBATE: Can gentle musing and heated discusssion......
'Religion is wank'. Discuss.

Crazy_in_a_box

Posted Tue May 8th, 2007 6:31pm Post subject: MASS DEBATE: Can gentle musing and heated discusssion......
wow Meeky - Reduce the Avatar Please!

meekychuppet

Posted Tue May 8th, 2007 6:32pm Post subject: MASS DEBATE: Can gentle musing and heated discusssion......
Wanking can be religious.

meekychuppet

Posted Tue May 8th, 2007 6:33pm Post subject: MASS DEBATE: Can gentle musing and heated discusssion......
wow Meeky - Reduce the Avatar Please!

I just noticed that too. It's hosted at Photobucket so I resized it. If, like me, you still see it then it's a cached image

absolutely curtains

Posted Tue May 8th, 2007 6:36pm Post subject: MASS DEBATE: Can gentle musing and heated discusssion......

I just got it. X-D

Religion is cool! <-- Like that. That's the Pope, that is.

meekychuppet

Posted Tue May 8th, 2007 6:38pm Post subject: MASS DEBATE: Can gentle musing and heated discusssion......

I just got it. X-D

Careful. The Vatican recently issued a press release stating that defaming the Pope is terrorism, the side effect being conclusive proof that the word "terrorism" no longer has any meaning.

absolutely curtains

Posted Tue May 8th, 2007 6:41pm Post subject: MASS DEBATE: Can gentle musing and heated discusssion......

I just got it. X-D

Careful. The Vatican recently issued a press release stating that defaming the Pope is terrorism,

Bloody hell. They need to calm down a bit. And I was complimenting him! Although it wasn't sincere. To be honest I think the Pope's got it wrong.
But then we all have, haven't we...

the side effect being conclusive proof that the word "terrorism" no longer has any meaning.

You've got that right. Terrorism, psh! Get a grip, I say.

Crazy_in_a_box

Posted Tue May 8th, 2007 6:42pm Post subject: MASS DEBATE: Can gentle musing and heated discusssion......
Well you never know, those who follow the pope's every preaching and teaching may cower in terror at the thought that he is being insulted... pppphhh

meekychuppet

Posted Tue May 8th, 2007 6:44pm Post subject: MASS DEBATE: Can gentle musing and heated discusssion......
Well you never know, those who follow the pope's every preaching and teaching may cower in terror at the thought that he is being insulted... pppphhh

He is crying out to be made fun of.

Does his head go all the way to the top of that hat of his?