Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

absolutely curtains

Posted Tue May 8th, 2007 6:44pm Post subject: MASS DEBATE: Can gentle musing and heated discusssion......
Well you never know, those who follow the pope's every preaching and teaching may cower in terror at the thought that he is being insulted... pppphhh

Are there people who do that?

Other than the suck up bishops who want to be the next Pope X-D

meekychuppet

Posted Tue May 8th, 2007 6:47pm Post subject: MASS DEBATE: Can gentle musing and heated discusssion......
Well you never know, those who follow the pope's every preaching and teaching may cower in terror at the thought that he is being insulted... pppphhh

Are there people who do that?

Other than the suck up bishops who want to be the next Pope X-D

People that cower or people that follow?

At first I thought you said they suck the pope's head.

Crazy_in_a_box

Posted Tue May 8th, 2007 6:50pm Post subject: MASS DEBATE: Can gentle musing and heated discusssion......

He is crying out to be made fun of.

Does his head go all the way to the top of that hat of his?

Well lets put it this way, even if he never opened his mouth, the mear sight of hs eyes are enough to ridicule him....

meekychuppet

Posted Tue May 8th, 2007 6:51pm Post subject: MASS DEBATE: Can gentle musing and heated discusssion......

O RLY?

boffinbabe12

Posted Tue May 8th, 2007 9:08pm Post subject: MASS DEBATE: Can gentle musing and heated discusssion......

O RLY?
Orly or Orli- that's Orlando Bloom's nickname... not that I'm in love with him... i'm over that.

AxmxZ

Posted Wed May 9th, 2007 12:31am Post subject: MASS DEBATE: Can gentle musing and heated discusssion......
Whoo hoo, let's all mass debate!

Are you calling me a wanker?

I just got it. X-D

Religion is cool! <-- Like that. That's the Pope, that is.

Careful. The Vatican recently issued a press release stating that defaming the Pope is terrorism, the side effect being conclusive proof that the word "terrorism" no longer has any meaning.

*thoughtful*

Is it defaming if you call the Pope "Papa Ratzi"?..

AxmxZ

Posted Wed May 9th, 2007 12:35am Post subject: MASS DEBATE: Can gentle musing and heated discusssion......

O RLY?

Bah. I can do you one better, and without resorting to Photoshop.

Betsie

Posted Wed May 9th, 2007 1:37am Post subject: MASS DEBATE: Can gentle musing and heated discusssion......

O RLY?

Does that make Bluto/Brutus the Devil? Or W.? And who would be his goil Olive Oil? Oh wait, the Pope can't have a goil.... or a boy, for that matter. Not even a rentboy, which is where Orli comes in. X-D How many degrees of separation is that?

Aoibheann

Posted Wed May 9th, 2007 1:48am Post subject: MASS DEBATE: Can gentle musing and heated discusssion......

If you stare at his forehead it looks like he has horns.. cause of your mano's collar behind... haha.... Ohh controversial...

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Wed May 9th, 2007 1:54am Post subject: MASS DEBATE: Can gentle musing and heated discusssion......
Wicked! X-D

AxmxZ

Posted Wed May 9th, 2007 2:04am Post subject: MASS DEBATE: Can gentle musing and heated discusssion......

If you stare at his forehead it looks like he has horns.. cause of your mano's collar behind... haha.... Ohh controversial...

Exactly. How does it feel to have been set up by God, Ratzi?

Crazy_in_a_box

Posted Wed May 9th, 2007 2:20am Post subject: MASS DEBATE: Can gentle musing and heated discusssion......
X-D X-D X-D Thats mad! well if that wasnt a sign I dont know what is....

ClareBear

Posted Wed May 9th, 2007 10:45am Post subject: MASS DEBATE: Can gentle musing and heated discusssion......

Win!