Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

doghouse

Posted Fri Mar 23rd, 2012 8:40am Post subject: Master of Lake Town

I look forward to seeing you in the Hobbit, but I think you are wasted in that minor role. (Although you do play "Pompous Ass" amazingly well!) That seems better suited to Matt Lucas, or Tim Curry.

I see you more as Beorn... ah well. such is life. Brian Blessed would also make an excellent Beorn.

BTW if a biopic is every made of TSElliot, you could play him without makeup. just saying...

ArleneA

Posted Sat Mar 31st, 2012 8:11am Post subject: Master of Lake Town

Oh my Lord, I am rendered speechless and wordless; I have been watching Stephen Fry Live at the Sydney Opera Theatre. Sigh x 1 million; one shall never be able to talk with such high quality grammar and vocabulary! One shall strive to learn though lol. Amazingly interesting and shall continue to watch over and over again, I am in heaven:)

"This is me - don't try and change it..."

ArleneA

Posted Sat Mar 31st, 2012 8:12am Post subject: Master of Lake Town

Forgive me, that post is in the wrong place but I am all a flutter lol...

ArleneA

Posted Mon Apr 9th, 2012 4:44am Post subject: Master of Lake Town

It is hard to imagine Stephen Fry struggling with shyness on stage. He seems so very confident when I watch his performance live in Sydney:) I wonder how scared and nervous he was when he was backstage? Awww, bless. One feels proud of him:)

I also was wondering to myself how on earth he remembered exactly the sequence of events that he was discussing; my god I would have been all over the place lol. How do you also time it down to the last minute, without perhaps going over the set time??? Very talented man:)

Again, forgive this post being in the incorrect place; but well it follows on from the previous two posts, which were also in the wrong place lol.....One gets mixed up from time to time. @TobiasMonk - please do not ban me!!!!! One would be sad:( Lol.