Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

amberzak

Posted Thu Nov 6th, 2008 11:31pm Post subject: Michael Crichton
For anyone that has heard of this author, he passed away on the 4th November of Cancer. He was best known for his series of book Jurassic Park, turned into a series of films by Steven Spielberg, but he wrote many other books.

He was one of my favourite authors, so I just wanted to share this bad news with you all.

IdeaCollector

Posted Fri Nov 7th, 2008 3:03am Post subject: Michael Crichton
yeah i was totally bummed. i mentioned his death on twitter and on some art communities i frequent but it was crushed by the obama joy.

he was such an excellent author.

I used to be EternalStudent on these forums until the switch over. So don't get excited..I'm not someone new and exciting. I'm just me :P

Joe32320

Posted Fri Nov 7th, 2008 3:08am Post subject: Michael Crichton
He also the creator andwriter of ER, he will be sadly missed

amyl_nitrate

Posted Tue Nov 11th, 2008 8:44pm Post subject: Michael Crichton
I was saddened to hear this news too. I first heard about it on twitter. I was so surprised that I hadn't heard anything on the news. I didn't even see a mention on the news until a day later.

Assuming direct control...

amberzak

Posted Tue Nov 11th, 2008 8:55pm Post subject: Michael Crichton
I was saddened to hear this news too. I first heard about it on twitter. I was so surprised that I hadn't heard anything on the news. I didn't even see a mention on the news until a day later.

I know. It's all the hype of other events happening I think. I only found out about it by a very small article in the national paper some pages in.