Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Sun Sep 16th, 2007 6:28pm Post subject: Mock The Week
Now there's just Dylan Moran and Eddie Izzard to tick of my wish list. *sigh*

I'd love to see Eddie Izzard live, he needs to get away from America and come home. I can't wait for the Riches to come here though, unless it already has?

amyl_nitrate

Posted Sun Sep 16th, 2007 6:29pm Post subject: Mock The Week
It should be starting soon.

Assuming direct control...

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Sun Sep 16th, 2007 6:50pm Post subject: Mock The Week
Can't wait. I do wish he'd start wearing make up again

amyl_nitrate

Posted Sun Sep 16th, 2007 6:58pm Post subject: Mock The Week
Me too. And wearing pretty clothes.

absolutely curtains

Posted Sun Sep 16th, 2007 8:54pm Post subject: Mock The Week
Prepare to hate me even more I've seen Dara O'Briain live too and my tickets to see Frankie Boyle just arrived this morning. Yes I am over the moon excited.

Ed Byrne's hair is nicer now. It's a good length for him.

OOOOOOO! You bloody bastard! :D:D:D:D I hope you have loads of fun!
(*loves, obv*)

Well I've got tickets for Ross Noble and Bill Bailey. They're 2 of my favourites so I'm pretty happy. But still pretty jealous! I've seen Dara's standup on DVD and it's great!

I've got tickets for the Noble too!
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Which night are you going?

The third of November.

X-D "The Noble"

Shyamz

Posted Mon Sep 17th, 2007 3:19pm Post subject: Mock The Week
Me too!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

Me and my mate Mark are going, plus either our mate Danny, or James...we can't decide yet who should have the third ticket.

Danny is Belgian and could probably do with a laugh, but James is a comedian, so if Ross started chatting to people in the first two rows and picked him it would be hilarious.

Zefla

Posted Wed Oct 10th, 2007 7:47pm Post subject: Mock The Week
I'm going to Mock The Week on the 11th! Eeeeeeeeee!

*excitement*

I hope David Mitchell's on. With his shiny shiny hair.

where where where did you get the tickets from? I really want to go to one!

Ooh! I'm going to see Bill on the 30th Nov in London...anyone going to there? Its my sisters 21st b'day present but i think i'm more excited than she is.

whatonearth

Posted Wed Oct 10th, 2007 10:37pm Post subject: Mock The Week
I'm going to see Russell Howard next week (in King's Lynn! I don't expect Stephen will be there though :P) and Bill Bailey next month. My first ever stand-up gigs, seriously! And I love stand-up, I just usually watch DVDs, never had the chance to see anyone live.

P.S. Love the Rex the Runt avatar Zefla

amyl_nitrate

Posted Thu Oct 11th, 2007 7:33pm Post subject: Mock The Week
I'm seeing Frankie Boyle on the 26th October and Bill Bailey in November at the MEN Arena in Manchester. I really wanted to see Andy Parsons and Mark Watson as well but they're not touring anywhere nearby and no one will go with me to see Russell Howard. Nevermind at least I'm seeing Frankie Boyle.

Shyamz

Posted Fri Oct 12th, 2007 4:00pm Post subject: Mock The Week
Russell Howard is great! Why would they not want to see him?!?

Crazy_in_a_box

Posted Fri Oct 12th, 2007 9:30pm Post subject: Mock The Week
I get you...used to totally fancy Byrne when I was at college and he still had long hair. You seen his DVD?

I think his hair is much nicer now. The long hair was nice though.

I've seen Pedantic and Whimsical. I watched it before I gave it to my friend for a Christmas present. Am I evil?
It was really funny.. Not as good as Dara O'Briain's stand up though.

And also Amyl, I hate you.
*loves*

Im ordering my tickets tomorrow for Dara O'Briain and Tommy Teirnan! I cant wait. I have both Pedantic and Whimsical (fab!) and Dara's Dvd (also fab!), my fav part is the extra where they review each others dvd.... and have a drinking game. Tis hilarious.....

Best dvd's to get are Tommy Teirnan's; Live, Cracked, Loose, and Jokerman.
I also LOVE Eddie Izzard and Ross Noble (oooh our local cinema is doing a live link up to one of his gigs in about 2 weeks, you pay 10euro and sit in the cinema watching as if you were there...)

absolutely curtains

Posted Fri Oct 12th, 2007 9:36pm Post subject: Mock The Week
Ooh! I'm going to see Bill on the 30th Nov in London...anyone going to there? Its my sisters 21st b'day present but i think i'm more excited than she is.
I'm going on the 29th! EEEEEE!

I'm going to see Russell Howard next week (in King's Lynn!
I saw him on Monday in Hayes! Hilarious!

Im ordering my tickets tomorrow for Dara O'Briain and Tommy Teirnan! I cant wait. I have both Pedantic and Whimsical (fab!) and Dara's Dvd (also fab!), my fav part is the extra where they review each others dvd.... and have a drinking game. Tis hilarious.....

I also LOVE Eddie Izzard and Ross Noble (oooh our local cinema is doing a live link up to one of his gigs in about 2 weeks, you pay 10euro and sit in the cinema watching as if you were there...)
I'm going to see Dara O'Briain as well! The night before I go to see Ross Noble!!! I literally can't believe my luck recently... X-D

I wanted to go to the cinema screening of Ross Noble's thing at Leicester Square, but I'll be in bloody SPain.

Crazy_in_a_box

Posted Fri Oct 12th, 2007 9:45pm Post subject: Mock The Week
I'm going on the 29th! EEEEEE!

I'm going to see Dara O'Briain as well! The night before I go to see Ross Noble!!! I literally can't believe my luck recently... X-D

I wanted to go to the cinema screening of Ross Noble's thing at Leicester Square, but I'll be in bloody SPain.

Well at least you get to see them! I love going to comedy gigs, the last one I was at was Jason Byrne.... man that was one of the funniest nights Ive had in years. He dosnt have a set joke list, he literally roles with what is happening on that particular night.

whatonearth

Posted Fri Oct 12th, 2007 9:53pm Post subject: Mock The Week

i'm looking forward to it! i saw a 10 minute clip on youtube a few weeks ago so i'm wondering if he'll use that again, but then it's only 10 minutes so it doesn't matter too much

Shyamz

Posted Sat Oct 13th, 2007 5:55pm Post subject: Mock The Week

Hayes?! When was this?? Why didn't I know about it?!