Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Shyamz

Posted Sat Oct 13th, 2007 5:59pm Post subject: Mock The Week
Well at least you get to see them! I love going to comedy gigs, the last one I was at was Jason Byrne.... man that was one of the funniest nights Ive had in years. He dosnt have a set joke list, he literally roles with what is happening on that particular night.

Oh I LOVE him! He's brilliant...and he's SO cute, or that might just be me. :-//

I saw him at Edinburgh one year, he's just bouncing of the walls with energy, brilliant stuf. And his DVD rules.

Crazy_in_a_box

Posted Sun Oct 14th, 2007 10:42pm Post subject: Mock The Week
No No its not just you, he is really cute! and the cheeky cute not the cheesey cute. he looks like abit of a jack-the-lad.

Shyamz

Posted Mon Oct 15th, 2007 4:50pm Post subject: Mock The Week
He was also in a Medeival sit-com by Red Dwarf guy Rob Grant, called "Dark Ages" back in 1999 I think.

Did you see it? It had Phill Jupitus, Pauline McLynne and Alistair McGowan too...Byrne gets his shirt off once...chopping wood...I'm sure there's more that happened but I don't remember much beyond that to be honest.

amyl_nitrate

Posted Wed Oct 24th, 2007 10:18pm Post subject: Mock The Week
I'm seeing Frankie Boyle tomorrow night! *squeesanddies* I'm so excited. The bubble won't go away. I'm sploding! \^0^/

Assuming direct control...

whatonearth

Posted Wed Oct 24th, 2007 10:56pm Post subject: Mock The Week
I saw Russell Howard last week and ooooooh how I laughed, he's lovely! I want to give him a big cuddle. He had to face King's Lynn which is apparently the least lively crowd in the entire country judging by his reaction, but he dealt with the stony silence well whenever he tried to get a bit of banter going if only i'd got to see him in Liverpool