Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

asimovsky

Posted Thu Sep 23rd, 2010 6:30pm Post subject: More Dongle from Donald!

When oh when are we going to get more about the Dongle of Donald Trefusis?. It is very unfair for Stephen to keep us waiting thus, and I implore him to release Donald's Dongle episode 4 pdq.

loopyjoe

Posted Wed Nov 24th, 2010 6:10pm Post subject: More Dongle from Donald!

I've just registered here solely in order to plead that this project be given some priority. I'm aware of Stephen's incredibly busy schedule but surely it's obvious that many of his followers have been waiting (whether patiently or impatiently!) for a ridiculously long time for the next installment.

I hope you can at least tell us whether it's still on the cards or been abandoned indefinitely. Better late than never, in this case.

Spots

Posted Wed Nov 24th, 2010 8:52pm Post subject: More Dongle from Donald!

<I hope you can at least tell us whether it's still on the cards or been abandoned indefinitely. Better late than never, in this case.

Well, I really don't know what this Dongle business is...but one thing is springing to mind...

BGD

Posted Fri Apr 15th, 2011 9:05am Post subject: More Dongle from Donald!

I must confess I hadn't heard much about the 'Dongle' series, but chanced upon it on itunes a few weeks ago. I assumed the first three episodes were soon to be followed by a fourth, and then the rest. I paid for the downloads and listened to them, only to then discover that it has been over a year and a half since the last episode with no promise of a date for the fourth. You would be quite forgiven for thinking that it seems as though there may never be more releases. I can't help but feel a little betrayed by the whole thing. Especially when there are still trailers and downloadable wallpapers for the whole thing her on the website. I really enjoy Stephen's stuff and was keen to try something new, what a shame - not to say, if I can be blunt, a waste of money. Why would you start releasing something if it wasn't all finished and ready to go?

imnotspartacus

Posted Tue Aug 21st, 2012 7:00pm Post subject: More Dongle from Donald!

It's a shame to make my first comment on the forum a complaint. I was a bit surprised by the fact that, on checking, the last episode was released back in 2009. Wars have waged, Tsunamis have ebbed and flowed and volcanoes have erupted but no sign of the next episode? I just wonder why a person would bother to get everyone all excited about their work, offer them a really enjoyable few episodes then singularly fail to deliver any more? I feel a bit cheated out of my £1.79 per episode if there are to be no others.... It's not expensive and each episode was enjoyable enough but I feel a little over-teased.