Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Phillip Rhodes

Posted Sat Apr 11th, 2009 5:48am Post subject: Mr Fry, I beg of you...
Mr Fry, I beg of you, please can we have another and another PODGRAM? One realises that you are a busy chap, but it's been months since your last...

Best Wishes

Phil Rhodes from Hull (East Riding of Yorkshire)...

P.S. perhaps we could supply a subject? I would like to hear your views about the role of Bomber Command during the war and the use or non-use of the word that begins with N in The Dam Busters. Other subjects could include your pet hates in grammer and writing.

Julia from Bristol

Posted Sat Apr 11th, 2009 11:17am Post subject: Mr Fry, I beg of you...
Mr Fry, I beg of you, please can we have another and another PODGRAM? One realises that you are a busy chap, but it's been months since your last...

Seconded, thirded, fourthed!!!!

Yes please 'Oh Mighty One'!

I have a cunning plan!

fryfan20

Posted Sat Apr 11th, 2009 12:18pm Post subject: Mr Fry, I beg of you...
I do also like a new podgram but Mr Fry has been out of country most of the year and now deserves a long rest (one that he really should take I think).
I can wait, just take your time Mr fry

I am what I am

Midsomerlover

Posted Sat May 9th, 2009 12:13am Post subject: Mr Fry, I beg of you...
We've been waiting this long, I don't mind waiting a little longer too. He's back in UK for a while now so it shouldn't take him too long now to record a new podgram.

@midsomerlover on Twitter.

ruthless

Posted Sun Jul 26th, 2009 3:27pm Post subject: Mr Fry, I beg of you...
I've joined the forum especially just to post to implore you to please make more podgrams. Your podgrams are infinitely better than any other podcasts out there. I'd happily pay for the privilege. Just please, please, please, make more!

Julia from Bristol

Posted Sun Jul 26th, 2009 3:34pm Post subject: Mr Fry, I beg of you...
Hi ruthless!

Welcome to the forum which will give you SO much Fry-someness!

hope to see you around!

I have a cunning plan!

Julia from Bristol

Posted Sun Jul 26th, 2009 3:41pm Post subject: Mr Fry, I beg of you...
ruthless - have you heard the very latest 21st July from itunes?

I have a cunning plan!

tch

Posted Mon Aug 24th, 2009 4:12pm Post subject: Mr Fry, I beg of you...

Add me to the list of those eagerly awaiting a new podgram.

Much as I'm sure Mr. Fry is enjoying joining the vast multitude of 'twits' out there, I signed up to not only absorb his wisdom, but to hear his melodious voice.
Nothing more annoying than waiting ages to hear a podcast, only to have the... 'caster?'... 'podder?' whatever they're called, spend the time talking about his blog and his twits.

Feel bad that my first post here is a grumpy one, but I've had this happen to me on several podcasts I enjoy and Stephen's just happened to be the one that finally pushed me over the edge.

13Jayne13

Posted Tue Aug 25th, 2009 12:26am Post subject: Mr Fry, I beg of you...

Just joined, can only add to the requests for more podgrams, especially now that England trounced our Aussie cricket team?

vaneiks

Posted Wed Aug 26th, 2009 8:30pm Post subject: Mr Fry, I beg of you...

discovered the PODGRAMS just few days ago, and already want to listen to more of them. Pure pleasure to listen!