Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Shyamz

Posted Sun Sep 9th, 2007 6:06pm Post subject: Music and Polish beer evening, all welcome. : )
Here is an e-mail I received from a mate of mine, about another mate of his, and a gig her band are doing on the 15th. All are welcome;

With great pleasure I would like to invite all of you to a jazz concert of my small but merry band (inc. a fantabulous drummer, Seimy Di

Start: 20:00 (with a break to try some Polish cakes or beer at the bar : ) untill 22:30.

Entrance 5:00GBP.

Venue: Underground of the Polish Library in Hammersmith.

It would be great to see you all there! Please bring on as many friends and family members as you like! The more the merrier

Maya x"

So if any of you in the area like jazz, or have simply allways wanted to try Polish beer and cake, then come along to the Library at 8pm, it's nice place, check out the links!

http://www.jazzcafeposk.co.uk/-en.html

http://www.posk.org/index_e.html

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Sun Sep 9th, 2007 7:50pm Post subject: Music and Polish beer evening, all welcome. : )
As the old lady used to say in Goodness Gracious Me - "I can make it at home for nothing!"

GasPoweredDiogenes

Posted Sun Sep 9th, 2007 9:19pm Post subject: Music and Polish beer evening, all welcome. : )
Oh man I would LOVE to go!

Annoyingly though my finances are even more grizzled than I am :'(

Let me know when the next gig is, I'm not a jazz fanatic (otherwise I'd ask what you were playing) but do love to hear it live. Have a great time and I hope it goes well!

Shyamz

Posted Mon Sep 10th, 2007 3:55pm Post subject: Music and Polish beer evening, all welcome. : )
Sadly, I'm not in the band myself, (my biggest regret, not learning to play an instrument when I was a kid and it would have been easier to learn!) : (

Yeah, Maya is a bit annoyed about the £5 entrance fee herself, but she needs it to cover the venue rental, and other costs the venue owners require.

Still, should still be a good night...did anyone else have trouble clicking on the links up there? If so I'll try editing them again.

Shyamz

Posted Thu Sep 13th, 2007 12:26am Post subject: Music and Polish beer evening, all welcome. : )
Just posting again to help keep this at the top, so Maya gets a bit more advertisment for her band's gig.

Cheers.

Shyamz

Posted Sat Sep 15th, 2007 5:12pm Post subject: Music and Polish beer evening, all welcome. : )
The show's tonight, so I'm just posting to let people know, if they are in the area and would like to go and support Maya.

Cheers.