Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

michael

Posted Tue Feb 3rd, 2009 4:35pm Post subject: *music* happy birthday dear andreeeewww....
happy birthday to you!!

we heard it was mr andrew's birthday, who must be a fantastic guy, as he comes around sometimes to clear up confusion and make everything super cool.

and has never met me, but hey, Happy Birthday all the same.

"HELLO I'M TACTILE !" is an anagram of my name

Fryphile

Member *

Posted Tue Feb 3rd, 2009 4:47pm Post subject: *music* happy birthday dear andreeeewww....
*lights candles on cake* Now blow 'em out so we can eats!

Birthday of happiness to you!

I think of myself as someone who is filled with love, whose only purpose in life was to achieve love. - Stephen Fry

michael

Posted Tue Feb 3rd, 2009 4:54pm Post subject: *music* happy birthday dear andreeeewww....
i hope that "cake" is made of buffalo and bbq sauce, i'm f*kin starvin'

fanoffry

Posted Tue Feb 3rd, 2009 5:29pm Post subject: *music* happy birthday dear andreeeewww....
Oh excellent, I was just coming to see if there was a thread up for this yet (and to create one if there wasn't).

Happy birthday Andrew!!! Have a wonderful day!

nongenderous

Posted Tue Feb 3rd, 2009 5:34pm Post subject: *music* happy birthday dear andreeeewww....
Happy, happy birthday, Andrew!

Firlefanz

Posted Tue Feb 3rd, 2009 5:35pm Post subject: *music* happy birthday dear andreeeewww....
Hmmm, don't know if there is any buffalo beneath that thick chocolate icing....

but I guess we have to sing now, yes?

*harrumphs*

Wie schööön, dass du gebooooren bist,
wir hätten dich sonst sehr vermisst!

...ah, well, ok...

Haaaaaaaappy Birthday tooooooo yooooooouuuu!

Soph

Posted Tue Feb 3rd, 2009 5:38pm Post subject: *music* happy birthday dear andreeeewww....
Happy birthday, Andrew. : ]

Photobucket

monochromeprincess

Posted Tue Feb 3rd, 2009 8:22pm Post subject: *music* happy birthday dear andreeeewww....
Happy Birthday :D:D:D:D Thanks for everything you do in this lovely place.

@dreamingshadow

fryfan20

Posted Tue Feb 3rd, 2009 9:38pm Post subject: *music* happy birthday dear andreeeewww....
Happy birthday Andrew

I am what I am

Soupy Twist

Posted Tue Feb 3rd, 2009 9:42pm Post subject: *music* happy birthday dear andreeeewww....
Happy Birthday!

TobiasMonk

Posted Tue Feb 3rd, 2009 10:31pm Post subject: *music* happy birthday dear andreeeewww....

I hope it's also made of corn bread and potato salad to go with the BBQ and, oh yeah, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

I cannot be awake for nothing looks to me as it did before, Or else I am awake for the first time, and all before has been a mean sleep.
Walt Whitman

AlmightyNaji

Posted Tue Feb 3rd, 2009 10:32pm Post subject: *music* happy birthday dear andreeeewww....
Happy birthday, Andrew

Mandibles

Posted Wed Feb 4th, 2009 12:08am Post subject: *music* happy birthday dear andreeeewww....
*Sends Andrew a big hug*

Happy Birthday!!

Natalie: "Are you finished with your coffee cup Stephen?"
Stephen: "Yes Natalie darling I am, although it's not a coffee cup, it's a teacup..."

*5 minute debate later*

Result: The contents of the cup do not determine the name of the cup. The cup is a cup/mug whether it contains tea/coffee/ribena/hot chocolate or any other beverage.

michael

Posted Wed Feb 4th, 2009 12:54am Post subject: *music* happy birthday dear andreeeewww....

I hope it's also made of corn bread and potato salad to go with the BBQ and, oh yeah, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

BEST CAKE EVER

that may rival Billy Simms' BBQ's BEVO platter.

i hope you like that Andrew.

Anonymous

Unregistered

Posted Wed Feb 4th, 2009 12:55am Post subject: *music* happy birthday dear andreeeewww....
Happy Birthday Andrew