Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

speckledband

Posted Sun Nov 8th, 2009 6:27pm Post subject: Muuuuuuuusic

In the last few week's i have been listning to Devo,The Foo Fighters,Marianne Faithful,The Beatles,Nirvana,Morrissey,Cocteau Twins,Davie Bowie,Duran Duran,The Sundays,Florence and The Machine,Madness,Kate Bush,My Bloody Valentine,The Cure.

marzgirl

Posted Mon Nov 16th, 2009 9:40pm Post subject: Muuuuuuuusic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TeODogjkaNE

"Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
~Martin Luther King Jr.~

WRR_Paula

Posted Sun Nov 22nd, 2009 6:27am Post subject: Muuuuuuuusic

I like so many different types of music, there is just to much to name. However... I will say I dislike anything that is so winey that it brings a persons level of self esteem down to the ground. I guess I like anything that makes me feel like partying, danceing, or if needs be just plain happy.

I do not love you as if you were salt-rose,or topaz,or the arrow of carnations the fire shoots off.I love you as certain dark things are to be loved,in secret,between the shadow and the soul.

1so-Static

Posted Tue Aug 21st, 2012 9:08pm Post subject: Muuuuuuuusic

Hi

One doesnt like to blow one's own trumpet ... but it's all I've ever been good at http://www.heybyrne.co.uk/1so/index.php?option=com.....e&id=1

"Security isn't a dirty word, Blackadder..... CREVICE is a dirty word"
My musical project -- http://www.1so-static.co.uk/

MaryG

Posted Sat Sep 8th, 2012 4:12pm Post subject: Muuuuuuuusic

I can tell that usually I listen to all types of music but not at the same time of course, but my preferences could change with my mood during the day. But of course I have the main favorite. It’s classics. This kind of music is really helpful for me as it helps to clear up my mind and to think about something that is really important. For example I recently found new works of Beethoven recorded by Maxim Rysanov, Kristina Blaumane and Jacob Katsnelson at onyxclassics site and with the help of it I let all my stress from the whole week go…

AlieSmith

Posted Sat Nov 10th, 2012 12:10pm Post subject: Muuuuuuuusic

I prefer classics too, but usually I choose something more tender. For example I adore french composers like Debussy, Faure, Ravel and Dubugnon. My favorite compositions are Gabriel Fauré’s “Après un reve” and “Pavane” and Claude Debussy’s “Claire de Lune”. Can you imagine how happy was I when found at eclassical.com a cd with my favorite compositions and lots of other works of the composers I like? The record calls "Pavane" and it's performed by Maxim Rysanov. Now I can definitely say it's my favorite!

keith69

Posted Tue Nov 20th, 2012 7:22pm Post subject: Muuuuuuuusic

I have an ecliptic taste in music somedays where i am in er a strange mood i listen to metal others i listen to Strauss (ah the Vienesse waltz ) at this juncture, i am going through a 80's period just turned 100 so i was a child of the 80's but my fav rock star is the one and only spruce bringsteen sorry er a spoonerism.