Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Help

Posted Fri Feb 13th, 2009 10:31pm Post subject: My bottom is a treasure house.
HAHA!
Loved it.

Soph

Posted Fri Feb 13th, 2009 10:38pm Post subject: My bottom is a treasure house.
Aha ! I was just about to twitter that. xD

"My name is Stephen my-bottom-is-a-treasure-house Fry."

Another amaaazing episode.

Photobucket

Help

Posted Fri Feb 13th, 2009 10:42pm Post subject: My bottom is a treasure house.
I actually can not remember the last time I laughed that much!
X-D

Soph

Posted Fri Feb 13th, 2009 10:46pm Post subject: My bottom is a treasure house.
Thier was loads of bits that made me explode with lauphter.. Although, my brains like a sieve to remember them atm.
I know Stephen told a naughty joke which I wont repeat. X-D

Photobucket

PamJH

Posted Sat Feb 14th, 2009 6:32am Post subject: My bottom is a treasure house.
Please tell me this has been put up on YouTube. Then I can check it out on the library computers.

Hope

Member *

Posted Sat Feb 14th, 2009 1:09pm Post subject: My bottom is a treasure house.
Baaah, I really want that printed on a t-shirt or something.
Stephen is so brilliant in every way.

ginj

Member *

Posted Sat Feb 14th, 2009 1:15pm Post subject: My bottom is a treasure house.
Please tell me this has been put up on YouTube. Then I can check it out on the library computers.
This made me smile. I have just recently found that many of the QI episodes are on You Tube in their entirety, and have been watching them on my lunch time at work. I can't watch them at home because I have dial-up, and I assume you do to, which is why you said you would watch them at the library. But my only question to you is, how do you watch them without getting thrown out for ROFLOL? X-D My co-workers now know that when I am laughing at lunch time it means I am watching QI.

ETA: Hope, I just saw your post above mine, and spit my morning coffee all over my computer. X-D Oh yes, I think a t-shirt is a must. X-D

PamJH

Posted Sat Feb 14th, 2009 2:02pm Post subject: My bottom is a treasure house.
This made me smile. I have just recently found that many of the QI episodes are on You Tube in their entirety, and have been watching them on my lunch time at work. I can't watch them at home because I have dial-up, and I assume you do to, which is why you said you would watch them at the library. But my only question to you is, how do you watch them without getting thrown out for ROFLOL? X-D My co-workers now know that when I am laughing at lunch time it means I am watching QI.

ETA: Hope, I just saw your post above mine, and spit my morning coffee all over my computer. X-D Oh yes, I think a t-shirt is a must. X-D

Well, Ginj, before I joined the ranks of the unemployed, I availed myself of the DSL link at work. Nobody minded how much surfing you did as long as the work got done and I considered my surfing time as lunchtime. I worked late at night so only a few people knew what I was looking at and sadly, they didn't find it funny. But they were tolerant of my love for charming British comedians. Incidentally, that DSL hookup is why I have such an enormous number of posts in so short a time. It does make it look like I have nothing better to do than post on this forum and right now, aside from teaching my kids, but I really enjoy it here. When I'm employed again I'll likely have a lot less time to follow the threads so I'm taking advantage of my down time.

It's more difficult at the library. I have to keep my hand over my mouth so I don't get shushed.

Have a good day and keep your coffee in its cup.

Pam

PamJH

Posted Sat Feb 14th, 2009 2:03pm Post subject: My bottom is a treasure house.

Well, Ginj, before I joined the ranks of the unemployed, I availed myself of the DSL link at work. Nobody minded how much surfing you did as long as the work got done and I considered my surfing time as lunchtime. I worked late at night so only a few people knew what I was looking at and sadly, they didn't find it funny. But they were tolerant of my love for charming British comedians. Incidentally, that DSL hookup is why I have such an enormous number of posts in so short a time. It does make it look like I have nothing better to do than post on this forum and right now, aside from teaching my kids, I really don't!

It's more difficult at the library. I have to keep my hand over my mouth so I don't get shushed.

Have a good day and keep your coffee in its cup.

Pam

Quantum Mechanic

Posted Tue Feb 24th, 2009 11:24pm Post subject: My bottom is a treasure house.
Haha. That was my status on Facebook for a very long time.

Then 'has your mother sold her mangle yet' somehow seeped in and now my mother is just saying, 'who are you?' left and right.

I'll ask whether or not she's going to eat her broccoli and she'll shoot back, 'who are you?!'.

She's either losing her memory or she loves that catchphrase a little bit too much for her own good.

ymarkone

Posted Thu Mar 5th, 2009 12:02am Post subject: My bottom is a treasure house.
For those of you who, like me, fell off the couch at the "my bottom is a treasure house" moment can write to the BBC for compensation for the injury to your side (ie: it splitting) and left elbow (what I fell on).

If you would like to see some of my t-shirt ideas, please feel free to peruse...

http://musing-mark.blogspot.com/

Thanks,
Mark

PamJH

Posted Thu Mar 5th, 2009 1:12am Post subject: My bottom is a treasure house.
For those of you who, like me, fell off the couch at the "my bottom is a treasure house" moment can write to the BBC for compensation for the injury to your side (ie: it splitting) and left elbow (what I fell on).

If you would like to see some of my t-shirt ideas, please feel free to peruse...

Thanks,
Mark

I didn't see them on your blog. I must be looking in the wrong place.

Jimmy1669

Posted Fri Mar 6th, 2009 11:56pm Post subject: My bottom is a treasure house.

Thanks,
Mark

*grin* I like, m'lud, I like very much

5teve

Posted Sat Apr 18th, 2009 12:26pm Post subject: My bottom is a treasure house.
All you moaners are as nothing compared to me and my problem.
I was watching an edition of QI on the television about 2 years ago when Stephen let fly at Phil Jupitus with a 4 letter word. It was so funny, not the word but the context that i literally couldn't stop laughing.
Then I sneezed and, believe it or not, I broke my spine.
I was in hospital for months and I'm still having trouble with walking about.
Needless to say, I am also very careful when watching Stephen.

Help

Posted Sat Apr 18th, 2009 2:15pm Post subject: My bottom is a treasure house.
All you moaners are as nothing compared to me and my problem.
I was watching an edition of QI on the television about 2 years ago when Stephen let fly at Phil Jupitus with a 4 letter word. It was so funny, not the word but the context that i literally couldn't stop laughing.
Then I sneezed and, believe it or not, I broke my spine.
I was in hospital for months and I'm still having trouble with walking about.
Needless to say, I am also very careful when watching Stephen.
You actually broke your spine? Crikey.
Edited to say CRIKEY again!