Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

emmyathome

Posted Sat Jul 11th, 2009 1:25am Post subject: my opinion on web ads.
Due to the size of my screen vs the size of this site, I only see one boob from the ad for "Evony". I have to shift over to see both boobs, I mean the whole ad. Apparently it's "The best free web game"

Is it? Is it really the breast, I mean best free web game?

I would assume the games target demographics are men from 18 to ah... not dead, live at home or alone, and can operate a computer with at lest one hand.
OK. That was a cheap shot. I really have no idea where the hell I was going with this. Just thought the ad was interesting yet uniforming.

Would welcome any comments however, I don't really care.

This is just me being snarky.

Help

Posted Sat Jul 11th, 2009 10:02pm Post subject: my opinion on web ads.
I don't mind the adverts on this site, they have slowed it down but it's not too slow.
Plus one occasionally tells me the weather where I am which is handy incase I didn't know
I don't know of the advert you're talking about, I'd assume I haven't seen it as I would likely remember a breast advert, even more so a single breast advert!
They only really tend to bug me if they slow the site down stupidly, other than that...you can always block them

PamJH

Posted Sun Jul 12th, 2009 5:50am Post subject: my opinion on web ads.
Yes, we can always block them. That seems like the best solution.

thorleyc2

Posted Thu Jul 16th, 2009 4:02am Post subject: my opinion on web ads.
allegedly its a bit of a rip off of the civilisation series. It used to be called Civony