Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

synelg

Posted Sat Aug 8th, 2009 6:50am Post subject: NEW BUG REPORTING POST

So, now greentree has posted on the other bug threads, all we {or I anyway} get is her name, but we can't see her post. Greentree - don't post here cos it stops us from posting lol.

I also can't see text on the left hand side of my screen. I miss you all - lots of love, hope you are all ok - very stressful yes?

wildfire

Posted Sat Aug 8th, 2009 7:26am Post subject: NEW BUG REPORTING POST

The CREATE A POLL feature is missing, as are the threads that start with polls?

Nitro

Posted Sun Aug 9th, 2009 9:28pm Post subject: NEW BUG REPORTING POST

I noticed that after changing my avatar pic, it gets arbitrarily changed back for me. That's just not friendly.

Really? Wow.

tito

Member *

Posted Sun Aug 9th, 2009 10:17pm Post subject: NEW BUG REPORTING POST

Nitro said:
I noticed that after changing my avatar pic, it gets arbitrarily changed back for me. That's just not friendly.

Who are you supposed to be now? On your avatar?

I love Cary Grant anyway.

Nitro

Posted Tue Aug 11th, 2009 4:49am Post subject: NEW BUG REPORTING POST

Now the option to change avatars is hidden, specifically the 'edit' link that steps one through to do that. *sigh*

Really? Wow.

Simon Wheatley

Administrator

Posted Wed Aug 12th, 2009 4:22pm Post subject: NEW BUG REPORTING POST

synelg said:
So, now greentree has posted on the other bug threads, all we {or I anyway} get is her name, but we can't see her post. Greentree - don't post here cos it stops us from posting lol.

I think this is fixed now?

synelg said:
I also can't see text on the left hand side of my screen. I miss you all - lots of love, hope you are all ok - very stressful yes?

Is this still an issue?

S

Gertrude Susanne

Posted Wed Aug 12th, 2009 4:49pm Post subject: NEW BUG REPORTING POST

Would it be possible to have the pathway at the bottom of the page as well, please? Once I have reached the end of the posts and want to go back one or more levels, I have to scroll back up all the way to the top, which is a little tedious. There is absolutely no rush, whenever you have solved all the other "little" problems. Thanks a lot in advance.

Oh NO! I´ve just noticed that the "back to top" function works now (didn´t initially), but cannot DELETE my post as my request is no longer justified. So Sorry

But thanks for the smilies!! I have spotted two new ones, how devious