Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

IdeaCollector

Posted Thu Jan 8th, 2009 3:59am Post subject: New Doctor Who to be Announced
Well the best dr. was tom baker imo but lets not let the baggage of the past weigh him down...the dr. regenerates into a new person with new mannerisms and its always exciting to watch.

I used to be EternalStudent on these forums until the switch over. So don't get excited..I'm not someone new and exciting. I'm just me :P

The Oracle

Posted Fri Jan 16th, 2009 3:39am Post subject: New Doctor Who to be Announced
I liked Tom Baker's Dr.Who, I also enjoy Patrick Troughton and David Tenant who always seemed to thyratic but interesting.

Well as for this new chappy only time will tell, I hear the ardent Whoies are not much impressed, I'm not to keen on him as a Dr but as I said we will see.

Forest

Posted Sat Jan 24th, 2009 5:40pm Post subject: New Doctor Who to be Announced
Just read that Michelle Ryan (who STILL fancies me) is playing a part in the easter special, as is Lee Evans. Who DOESN'T fancy me.

Forest

Posted Tue Jan 27th, 2009 3:37pm Post subject: New Doctor Who to be Announced
AND I heard that Martin Clunes was offered the new Doctor job - but they couldn't afford him!

Rain Dog

Posted Thu Jan 29th, 2009 9:09pm Post subject: New Doctor Who to be Announced
I would have liked to see Alan Davies as the next Doctor.. or Richard E. Grant, or James Nesbitt.. Matt Smith is just so.. well, young. Not that it's necesseraly a bad thing, I was just expecting someone older. I hope he will be good in the part. For all I know, he might be a great Doctor, I haven't seen him anywhere before so it might turn out to be a pleasant suprise. After all, I wasn't so sure David Tennat would make a good Doctor even though I liked him as an actor before. Being quite young (well, young enough not to have been around to see the previous ones) Christopher Eccleston was my first Doctor and at the time I felt that no one can replace him. But then I saw David as the Doctor and he was just brilliant.

IdeaCollector

Posted Sat Jan 31st, 2009 11:54pm Post subject: New Doctor Who to be Announced
Alan would make a miserable doctor...but i'll say it again...he'd make a great companion!

I used to be EternalStudent on these forums until the switch over. So don't get excited..I'm not someone new and exciting. I'm just me :P