Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

rossnichols

Posted Fri Jun 26th, 2009 7:38pm Post subject: New mobile service for going out in London
I've recently got involved in a new FREE service that's launching in London later this year called Weezat.

Features of the service include:

- Let all your mates know where you are with just 1 free text!

- Find the perfect bar with up to date information, reviews and maps direct to your mobile

- Add favourite venues to your profile and get exclusive offers directly to your phone

- Review pubs, bars and clubs and win monthly cash rewards and prizes

If you want to find out more about what's going on, do a search for 'weezat' on facebook and join the group. There's already a couple of hundred people on the group and the service should be going live in August.

TheElephant

Posted Sat Jun 27th, 2009 1:29am Post subject: New mobile service for going out in London
awesome.

next time I'm down there I'll be using it to look for a place I can get a three course spam special.

cheers.

Nitro

Posted Sat Jun 27th, 2009 2:56pm Post subject: New mobile service for going out in London
awesome.

next time I'm down there I'll be using it to look for a place I can get a three course spam special.

cheers.

X-D X-D X-D

Kick that spam-ass Mr.Elephant!! ^5

Really? Wow.

ClareBear

Posted Sat Jun 27th, 2009 3:02pm Post subject: New mobile service for going out in London
I'll allow this one singular post on the subject. it is in the right place, after all.

rossnichols

Posted Sun Jun 28th, 2009 5:02pm Post subject: New mobile service for going out in London
Well, it's not spam really... I thought that people in this group might actually be interested in what we're doing, hence my post. I was aware that it might be deemed as spam so thought I would follow it up with a regular message! As somebody pointed out - I made sure it was in the right place

It won't happen again, I promise!