Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

sphinx

Posted Fri Apr 18th, 2008 7:24am Post subject: New Podcast Topics
More! more! I’ll take ramble or blessay style, whatever’s going – do you do requests?

What about PG Wodehouse, De Profundis, Greek/Roman Architecture and (I know we’ve heard it all before - but) the part in Moab where you see Matthew for the first time – love is always worth talking about and listening to.

AxmxZ

Posted Fri Apr 18th, 2008 2:43pm Post subject: New Podcast Topics
Foreign languages, the joys and perils of learning them, etc.

flookwit

Posted Sat Apr 19th, 2008 6:46pm Post subject: New Podcast Topics
Hotels, 'otels, motels, boarding houses, bed+breakfasts and their worldly equivalents, 'guest' houses, Inns, (..........and any experience of their seedier counterparts, by accident of course, I am sure ).

Am already sensing that one could have a lot of fun with that................

JSKanga84

Posted Sat Apr 19th, 2008 7:24pm Post subject: New Podcast Topics
Or a combination of all three of the aforementioned topics, grouped under the general heading of 'travelling.'

Or anything your heart desires. We're not particular.

Poppy

Posted Wed Apr 30th, 2008 12:53am Post subject: New Podcast Topics
I personally would love to hear a ramble-type podcast on WAGNER

WhatWouldJeevesDo

Posted Wed Apr 30th, 2008 2:09am Post subject: New Podcast Topics
I personally would love to hear a ramble-type podcast on WAGNER

I second that! I would also love to hear him talk about why he doesn't like Da Vinci Code in detail. I don't like it either...well I don't really like any of Dan Brown's books, so it would be nice to hear his reasons. Or even just talk about books that he's read that he doesn't like.

I would like to also hear him talk about is favorite movies of the moment and why. I would like to know what songs that have been released in the past 10 or so years that he likes (or even bands and artists). We know that he's a man that doesn't limits himself to one genre (I mean he liked EMF once upon a time).

nongenderous

Posted Thu May 1st, 2008 12:13pm Post subject: New Podcast Topics
I would like him to talk about religion (and maybe focus on Judaism). I'm an atheist, but I'm very fascinated by religion, and I'd like to know if he celebrated bar mitzwa. It's not mentioned in Moab.