Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Eigernordwand

Posted Sun Sep 27th, 2009 9:41am Post subject: New to Kingdom - wow!

I've never even heard of this series before! (I've been out of the country )
Just ordered Series 1 and 2 from Amazon and watching a sneak preview of the first series on Youtube! It's so good! Why isn't this more well known? Or is just me who hadn't heard of it while being buried in the depths of Switzerland?!

If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried.

Eigernordwand

Posted Fri Oct 2nd, 2009 7:05pm Post subject: New to Kingdom - wow!

Just finished Series 1 and starting Series 2 This is BRILLIANT
It has everything and I love it.
Mr F you are not only a brilliant wit and presenter (Last Chance to See is A+) but you can act the socks off most of those out there

If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried.

PerspicaciousDolt

Posted Sun Jul 25th, 2010 9:43pm Post subject: New to Kingdom - wow!

No worries Eigernordwand. I too only recently discovered Kingdom (perhaps that is due to be buried in schoolwork). Anyways, Hulu was first to give me a taste and soon the series will be waiting in the mail.

I am spreading the word to my friends, but yes I wonder why I did not hear about Kingdom before and why it is not more well-known. Maybe not enough sex and gunfire for most Americans. Sigh.

in vino veritas

Abominableangel

Posted Sun Jul 25th, 2010 10:52pm Post subject: New to Kingdom - wow!

haha ive been doing the same on youtube today im now into season 3 its excellent ... cant beleive they canceled it ... such a shame

Only when the last tree has fallen and the last fish has been caught will man realise that he cant eat money.

Mystic River

Posted Mon Jul 26th, 2010 10:21pm Post subject: New to Kingdom - wow!

Also pretty new to Kingdom... and am working my way through season 1 and 2 on DVD. The show is really something special. Also...just can't get enough of Tony Slattery's eyes!

There is always love.