ClareBear

Posted Wed May 20th, 2009 11:16pm Post subject: New Trefusis
Sssshhh....

http://www.stephenfry.com/dongle/

Help

Posted Wed May 20th, 2009 11:20pm Post subject: New Trefusis
WOW!
I can't wait!
Also that photo of him on the right is gorgeous!
Thank you for the link

Midsomerlover

Posted Wed May 20th, 2009 11:21pm Post subject: New Trefusis
Can't wait either Sounds very promising.

@midsomerlover on Twitter.

PamJH

Posted Thu May 21st, 2009 12:11am Post subject: New Trefusis
I join the many who can't wait. And I also love the photo.

exoskeleton

Posted Thu May 21st, 2009 3:17am Post subject: New Trefusis
ooo I'm very excited indeed! the video on the site now made me laugh; I think it was the music that really got me! I was expecting some sort of Fry or Trefusis superhero given the build-up!
anyway, I just finished The Liar about a month ago and I'm awaiting the shipment of a used copy of Paperweight so I am totally ready for this.

I might as well just ask one of my first questions, in case anyone knows or can figure it out: are these going to cost money, and if so, how much?

sockdolager.

PamJH

Posted Thu May 21st, 2009 4:27am Post subject: New Trefusis

I might as well just ask one of my first questions, in case anyone knows or can figure it out: are these going to cost money, and if so, how much?

I wondered about this, too.

gjhsu

Posted Sun May 24th, 2009 4:47pm Post subject: New Trefusis
The 26th can't come soon enough...

Soph

Posted Sun May 24th, 2009 5:48pm Post subject: New Trefusis

I presumed so. I may have to miss out 'cause I don't know how to buy off iTunes. D:

Photobucket

Julia from Bristol

Posted Sun May 24th, 2009 6:32pm Post subject: New Trefusis

I presumed so. I may have to miss out 'cause I don't know how to buy off iTunes. D:

The podgrams were free!

I have a cunning plan!

ginj

Member *

Posted Sun May 24th, 2009 6:40pm Post subject: New Trefusis

I also assume it is free. But, Soph, I was going to go to ITunes and figure it out and then tell you how to download off of them, but you are right, I cannot figure it out either. I loaded everything I needed to load up on Friday, So today I tried to download a podcast, and I kept getting a notice that it couldn't connect to the ITunes store because I wasn't online. Well, if I am not online then no one will see this post. But just in case I really am online, X-D , would someone be kind enough to go slowly step by step what we need to do to get these podcasts. Thank you.

gjhsu

Posted Sun May 24th, 2009 10:24pm Post subject: New Trefusis

The podgrams were free!

This may be categorized similarly to his Checkov/Wilde short stories, however. Whatever the cost, however, I feel it demands my acquisition of said Trefusitions!

fryfan20

Posted Sun May 24th, 2009 10:33pm Post subject: New Trefusis
haven't I responded yet?? bad fan

OMG that's all I can say OMG

I am what I am

ginj

Member *

Posted Sun May 24th, 2009 11:00pm Post subject: New Trefusis
Are you serious? No one on here knows how to download either? Oh well, at least I don't feel so stupid now. X-D But it is kind of a shame that no one on the forum will be able to enjoy it. Oh well.

Julia from Bristol

Posted Sun May 24th, 2009 11:15pm Post subject: New Trefusis
Are you serious? No one on here knows how to download either? Oh well, at least I don't feel so stupid now. X-D But it is kind of a shame that no one on the forum will be able to enjoy it. Oh well.

I'll have a go when they are there & let you all know. Managed the podgrams so...

I have a cunning plan!

ginj

Member *

Posted Sun May 24th, 2009 11:26pm Post subject: New Trefusis

I'll have a go when they are there & let you all know. Managed the podgrams so...
i imagine it is done the same way. Would you care to share how you did that? Simply clicking on the download key doesn't work.

I signed up for Itunes and downloaded whatever they told me to download, but clicking on the download key for podcasts gets me no where (same page just reloads and reloads).