Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Julia from Bristol

Posted Mon May 25th, 2009 12:08am Post subject: New Trefusis
Are you serious? No one on here knows how to download either? Oh well, at least I don't feel so stupid now. X-D But it is kind of a shame that no one on the forum will be able to enjoy it. Oh well.

I'll have a go when they are there & let you all know. Managed the podgrams so...
i imagine it is done the same way. Would you care to share how you did that? Simply clicking on the download key doesn't work.

I signed up for Itunes and downloaded whatever they told me to download, but clicking on the download key for podcasts gets me no where (same page just reloads and reloads).

I'll go through it tomorrow & let you know if that's ok. too tired to do it properly now. :-//

I have a cunning plan!

Midsomerlover

Posted Mon May 25th, 2009 2:01am Post subject: New Trefusis
I'd say they're probably gonna be free. It's unlike Stephen to sell us his stuff. Although production costs can be quite high. We'll have to wait and see.

@midsomerlover on Twitter.

IdeaCollector

Posted Mon May 25th, 2009 3:49am Post subject: New Trefusis
I'm still quite zazzed...counting the days!

I used to be EternalStudent on these forums until the switch over. So don't get excited..I'm not someone new and exciting. I'm just me :P

exoskeleton

Posted Mon May 25th, 2009 9:56pm Post subject: New Trefusis
well, if you've been on Twitter you know it's now available on New Zealand and Australia iTunes. ahhh! so exciting!

sockdolager.

Midsomerlover

Posted Mon May 25th, 2009 10:10pm Post subject: New Trefusis
Not that long a wait for Europe now too! Will be available tomorrow morning.

@midsomerlover on Twitter.

Peachy Keenan

Posted Tue May 26th, 2009 11:22am Post subject: New Trefusis
Downloaded it this morning (being in Aus does have it's advantages!) And after listening to the first episode....yeah, OMG! I'm in suspense already! Fluffettes will not be disappointed.

Twittering @peachykeenan!

Julia from Bristol

Posted Tue May 26th, 2009 11:24am Post subject: New Trefusis
Downloaded it this morning (being in Aus does have it's advantages!) And after listening to the first episode....yeah, OMG! I'm in suspense already! Fluffettes will not be disappointed.

Did you have to pay for it? I've been into iTunes & need topay for the album. Just wanted to check that I've gone to the right place!

I have a cunning plan!

gadgetgirl

Posted Tue May 26th, 2009 11:32am Post subject: New Trefusis
Yes, I paid 1.99. This isn't outrageous IMO and I was expecting a charge. Isn't it part of the ongoing website supporting thing? I know it's always nice to get things for free though.

That would be me.

Help

Posted Tue May 26th, 2009 11:42am Post subject: New Trefusis

Is it good, is it good?!!
DETAILS?

Peachy Keenan

Posted Tue May 26th, 2009 11:55am Post subject: New Trefusis
Yeah, I had to pay AU$3.19, which isn't too bad I suppose.
As for details... don't want to give too much away. Let's just say, Professor Trefusis has set Stephen on a little adventure.

Twittering @peachykeenan!

Soph

Posted Tue May 26th, 2009 12:13pm Post subject: New Trefusis
Yes, I paid 1.99. This isn't outrageous IMO and I was expecting a charge. Isn't it part of the ongoing website supporting thing? I know it's always nice to get things for free though.
Oh I was expecting alot more! That's nothing. I just need to know how to buy from iTunes. X-D

Can anyone help me? :-// I know how to download from there but when money is involved I haven't got a clue. I don't have a credit card for a start, I'll have to get my brother to help. Can anyone run me through what you do after you follow the link?

Photobucket

gadgetgirl

Posted Tue May 26th, 2009 12:29pm Post subject: New Trefusis
Oh I was expecting alot more! That's nothing. I just need to know how to buy from iTunes. X-D

Can anyone help me? :-// I know how to download from there but when money is involved I haven't got a clue. I don't have a credit card for a start, I'll have to get my brother to help. Can anyone run me through what you do after you follow the link?

Once you've set up an account it's pretty easy, you just click on buy and put in your password and it should start to download. To be honest it's so long since I set mine up that I can't really remember the details though.

If you don't have an account and no CC perhaps you could get an iTunes gift card instead? I'm not sure what the smallest amount is, 5 pounds probably I keep seeing them in tescos.

Don't get one from ebay though as they are almost all fake!

*edit* just realised that's a really stupid thing to say as if you don't have a CC you probably can't use ebay.

That would be me.

Julia from Bristol

Posted Tue May 26th, 2009 12:33pm Post subject: New Trefusis
Just catching up with all this. Is the 'old' Trefusis in the Liar?

I thought the price was ok.

I have a cunning plan!

Soph

Posted Tue May 26th, 2009 12:35pm Post subject: New Trefusis
Okay, thanks ggg! I'll give it a go at setting up an account, thanks.

Photobucket

PamJH

Posted Tue May 26th, 2009 12:57pm Post subject: New Trefusis
downloaded but don't have time to listen now, darn it!