Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

exoskeleton

Posted Sat Aug 8th, 2009 2:01am Post subject: New Wilde collection with Fry flourishes

http://www.thebookseller.com/news/93754-frys-wilde-side-to-harper.html

or something like that.

to take salient details from the article, it's to be a collection of the short stories, and Stephen has written an introduction for each story, as well as one for the entire book. illustrations are by Nicole Stewart whose work you are obviously familiar with if you're reading this right now. (if you're thinking you're not, she made the artwork for this site. :))

I already a own a lot of Wilde stories. I don't really know how many there are, but collection of writings is as fat as a Bible.

sockdolager.

Soph

Posted Sun Aug 9th, 2009 1:07am Post subject: New Wilde collection with Fry flourishes

Oh fantastic. I'll be sure to purchase a copy when it's available. I'd love to see an example of the illustrations. I've already got all of Wilde's work in its entirety but if not for the main content I will buy for the Fry foreword and introduction. I do have a love for books alone.

Photobucket

Salome

Posted Sun Nov 8th, 2009 3:20pm Post subject: New Wilde collection with Fry flourishes

Pleease, we need a store for Spain!!
I was looking for that beautiful shirts but I can't buy it from here...
And I'd like so much to enjoy your books... specially your Wilde's short stories compilations.. argh!!

"Ah! I have kissed thy mouth, Iokanaan, I have kissed thy mouth. There was a bitter taste on thy lips. Was it the taste of blood? . . . Nay; but perchance it was the taste of love. . .They say that love hath a bitter taste. But what matter? what matter? I have kissed thy mouth, Iokanaan, I have kissed thy mouth..."

Salome

Posted Sun Nov 8th, 2009 3:23pm Post subject: New Wilde collection with Fry flourishes

... It seemed I have choked on a fish bone with that "argh" but I'm fine, don't worry... It was "frustration-time",

kisses xx

"Ah! I have kissed thy mouth, Iokanaan, I have kissed thy mouth. There was a bitter taste on thy lips. Was it the taste of blood? . . . Nay; but perchance it was the taste of love. . .They say that love hath a bitter taste. But what matter? what matter? I have kissed thy mouth, Iokanaan, I have kissed thy mouth..."