Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

Tina Hughes

Posted Sat Oct 31st, 2009 2:10pm Post subject: Neways Nutrition

Hi Panda

I was so pleased to see that you mentioned Neways. I have been an Independant Distributor of Neways products for the past 3.5 years and can honestly say I wouldn't be without them. The range is amazing with over 250 products available.

Bipolar, manic depression and depression are serious disorders and with the help of medication, meditation and nutrition helps many people go on to living very fruitful lives.

Correct use of Neways supplements can help to boost the immune system by eliminating the severe toll that some aggressive medication can cause on the body's defenses.

If you wish to discuss this in more detail, please feel free to visit: http://www.healthcreateswealth.co.uk where you can contact me directly to find out HOW I CAN HELP.

All The Best

Tina Hughes

katysara

Posted Sat Oct 31st, 2009 9:02pm Post subject: Neways Nutrition

As a qualified nutritionist (though I've since moved on) I read this thread with some shock and amusement. In most cases I wonder why people get hooked on supplements when if they want the health benefits they want, all they need to do is eat properly!

I don't eat properly, not all the time. There I admit it. I get my 5 a day and try to eat my superfoods but that's it.

Panda hon, nice to see you. It's no wonder your bills are so high with you taking all those supplements - which you really don't need. e.g. You pee out most of that vitamin c in an hour - if you have to take it at least split the dose. I can see why you take some for relaxation in the evenings and that is slightly different - but there are foods you can eat that make you drowsy and help you sleep - basically any carb, avoiding lots of protein. Bowl of cereal, slice of toast..

Then again, if you want to take supplements that's your choice entirely (speaking to everyone here).

KSx

I am an administrator on this site.

"Having a great intellect is no path to being happy."
~ Stephen Fry

See my website: www.katysaraculling.com

Tina Hughes

Posted Sun Nov 1st, 2009 3:05pm Post subject: Neways Nutrition

Hi Katysara

I agree that eating correctly is a step in the right direction however the depletion of the mineral content of the soil today as opposed to 50 years ago is somewhat worrying. Are you aware of all the toxins that are poisoning our bodies on a daily basis? Our bodies are bombarded with toxins daily from stress, air pollution, noise pollution, EMFs and all the toxic chemicals that are found in products such as cosmetics, personal care, household care etc to name a few. Surely prevention is better than cure? Health is wealth and without it, you have nothing.

All the best.

Tina Hughes

*edited to remove link*

katysara

Posted Sun Nov 1st, 2009 4:05pm Post subject: Neways Nutrition

Hi Tina

My opinion is given freely, being honest here, yours is given with the hope of making money.

I was only replying with respect to nutrition. Careful shopping, organic produce (which I know is more expensive, but is cheaper than taking a whole bunch of vitamins) takes care of all your nutritional needs.

Personally I enjoy a few toxins from time to time, they usually taste good and it does you good to be exposed to different foods now and then. Unless you want to look like posh spice.

KSx

I am an administrator on this site.

"Having a great intellect is no path to being happy."
~ Stephen Fry

See my website: www.katysaraculling.com

pjudge

Posted Thu Feb 2nd, 2012 1:59pm Post subject: Neways Nutrition

I see panda was trying to help which is good.

Friend of mine does neways and I too. Its good to recommend good products but one rule that people should never do is post links but just good information that will actually help.

Most people go off on big rants when a supplement company is mentioned instead of staying on subject.

the fact is not many of you here know a thing about neways, parabens in one of their products...neways avoids over 3000 controvesrial ingredients.

So anyway, back to the person who wanted to know about neways since the experts here cannot answer.

Friend of mine is asked by a person about a product for Biopolar they went on it and they doing fine. Tried everything.

They asked the doctor first about taking an omega supplement from the health store and he basically didnt recommend.

So my friend said next visit ask the doctor is it ok to take essential fatty acids and the doctor said yes.

But said no the the omgega 3 same thing lol.

Omega 3s are good fats

Essential Fatty Acids (EFAs) are necessary fats that humans cannot synthesize, and must be obtained through diet.
EFAs support the cardiovascular, reproductive, immune, and nervous systems. The human body needs EFAs to manufacture and repair cell membranes, enabling the cells to obtain optimum nutrition and expel harmful waste products. A primary function of EFAs is the production of prostaglandins, which regulate body functions such as heart rate, blood pressure, blood clotting, fertility, conception, and play a role in immune function by regulating inflammation and encouraging the body to fight infection. Essential Fatty Acids are also needed for proper growth in children, particularly for neural development and maturation of sensory systems, with male children having higher needs than females. Fetuses and breast-fed infants also require an adequate supply of EFAs through the mother's dietary intake.

My neighbours cat lived 20 years and the vet asked what she was doing that it lived so long she said the best of fish

So many people dont like fish so why isnt it good to take a supplement.

So will i tell my friend not to supply the person with Biopolar with neways omegas anymore ??

The fact is yes good diet eat well but most stuff that people eat are processed so yes organic is good very good.

Just some supplements may contain lead or mercury etc and you just cannot avoid toxins but you can do something if you are constantly sick or ill.

The fact is you have Biopolar and some people are throwing comments trying to put you off products been recommended.

So listen to me, i was sick i was ill and neways are the products for me, doctors are great at finding the problem, they are good but when it got to the stage that i was ill every day then neways helped me and i been taking them over 2 years.

So it annoys sometimes when some people think they been helpful and think they know it.

Fact is wait until you are sick and your ill then comment on supplements that you have tried that have helped you.

If your ill, eat well great. but if you havent tried neways products then you dont know what your talking about.

pat