Topic RSS | Reply to topic
Author Post

AHisme

Posted Fri Oct 17th, 2008 8:21pm Post subject: Nice things that happen because of the book.
I have to tell you this story (and for the story it is important for me to tell you that I am a very shy girl in real life).

There's a film festival going on in my home town, and I was sitting on the pavement, by myself, and waiting for my next movie to start. Anyway, as I was sitting there reading "Stephen Fry in America", natrually, this girl came up to me and asked me what I was reading. So I showed her what I was reading, and asked her if she knew who Stephen Fry is. She didn't, so then I tried to explain, and asked her if she knew who Hugh Laurie is. She did, and I then explained who is Stephen Fry and what are a few of the work he is done (not thinking that this doesn't really interest her, but she just want to get to the serious stuff of my phone number, my hopes and my dreams).

In the end nothing happened, because she left, and she said she'd be back in a minute. When the minute past and she didn't come back. I wasn't sure if she ment it or not and I had to get into the film..

But this was a very good way to hit on me, I have to say.